Searching For A House

Jimin pov

Hello! My name's Park Jimin. But some people call me Harry because that's my American name.

Today, my mother told me to go back home to Korea because my aunt passed away. Right now, i'm searching for a house. My father wont allow me to stay in their house because he told me to be independant.

"Annyeonghaseyo, ahjussi. Do you know where's Achiara?" I asked an old ahjussi sitting on a bench near Seoul Park. "Achiara? Why would you go there?" He answered in fear. That's weird. What's wrong with Achiara?

I've read on the internet. They say that neighbourhood is fill with cheap houses to buy or rent. "Nevermind. I'll just ask somebody else" i say as i walk away, thanking him before i go. I continued asking everbody there but they gave me weird faces.

At the end, i decided to call Taehyung, my bestfriend. I wonder if he stil uses the same phone number. Its been 3 years since i last talked to him.

Aha! Somebody answered. Hopefully its Tae.

Taehyung : yeobseyo?
Jimin : Tae? Its me, Jimin
Taehyung : Chim! Its been years since you've called. I miss you
Jimin : miss you too. I'm actually in Korea right now. Can we meet? I need your help
Taehyung : sure. Meet you at Bangtan Cafe.
*hangs up*

As i enter the cafe, i see Taehyung sitting at the corner of the cafe. "Tae!" "Chim!" The both of us hugged. After talking about my life in America, i finally told him about Achiara. "Achiara? That place? I know where it is but why would you go there?" He gave me a weird look.

"Well i need a house and the internet told that place has a lot of cheap houses" i told him. Tae was unsure to bring me there or not but after begging to him, he finally brought me there with his car. Achiara was not far. Just a few miles away.

When we reached Achiara, it was 2pm but that place was so quite as if it was in the middle of the night. A lot of houses got the "House For Sale" banners infront and that made me wonder why. "I think its better if you just rent a house with somebody staying there. The houses for sale are creepy" Tae says as he drives through the neighbourhood.

"That house looks nice" i say as i point to a big house. Suddenly, a boy about age 23 opens the door of the house i was pointing to. "Lets ask that guy about this place" i say as Tae parks his car infront of the house.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Jimin imnida. This is Kim Taehyung" I say, introducing ourselves. "Min Suga. What are you guys doing here?" Suga or whatever his name is answers. "We just wanna ask about the houses here" Tae says.

"If you wanna rent a house, you can rent mines. I'm lil bit lonely and needs some company" Suga says, making me happy. "Really? Thank you! How much per month?" I exclaim happily. "100 dollars. Is that okay with you?" "Sure!" I jump in happiness.

"Great. You can move in anytime you want" Suga smiles, showing his white teeth. "I'll move in tomorrow. By the way, do you know anywhere i can find a job?" I question.

"You can work as my housekeeper. All you have to do is clean the house and cook" great! I dont even have to take the bus. "I would love to" i answer. After chit-chatting with him, we finally leave that house.

"Daebak, Chim. Just one day and you've got yourself a job" Tae says while driving. "Maybe i'm just lucky" i say as i play my phone. That night, i sleep at Tae's house for the timing. "Goodnight, Chim" "Goodnight, Tae" ...

End of Jimin pov

-------------------------------------
Author : hey. This is my first fanfic so forgive me for my mistakes or typos. This chapter might be boring so i'm very sorry. I will try to update soon ^_^