Chapter 18 - The Assault

Start from the beginning

i nodded and held her close to me, i didn't want to die, and wasn't ready to die, or to feel the guilt of thousands of death's, but i must, for equestria.

*Several Hours Later*

We Approached the castle of darkness, our soldiers were ready and armed to the teeth with every experimental weapon we could take from the royal vault, and i wore the cloak of shadows, a cloak i made from Chrysalis dress in which i basically cut a seam up the center and attached a black hood to it.

my friends all were armed like i'd never seen them before, AJ had a LMG, twilight was armed with her magic, Pinkie had her knives, Rarity came back and had crafted a gun from her sewing machine that fired sewing needles, i carried not only my new and improved rainbowshine pistol, but i also carried the dessert eagle and the thorn.

needless to say, we were armed and ready, i also carried a silenced tranquilizer rifle in case i had the chance to capture instead of kill sombra, he could have information we want, so it might be best to keep him for that then publicly execute him.

but, back to the present, alucard kept his pace next to me and he wore a suit of black armor with a red cape and had the same two jackal twin handguns "so, rainbow, think we really have a chance at defeating sombra?" i nodded "if there was more a time, it would be now rather than later" he nodded back "good, now before we make the assault i think you should address your army."

i raised my fist and every single troop stopped in their tracks, i flapped my wings and looked across the thousands upon thousands of troops we had "We've been through hell everyone, we've face hardships no one should ever have to face, but we've overcome them together, and today, we will defeat sombra, his kingdom of darkness will fall" in the middle of my speech to them i heard the sound of a gunshot behind me and dodged it while going saiyan and catching the bullet with my fingers "wrong move sombra."

i turned and faced the castle of shadows and i started to charge my power to its fullest potential "Charge!" my army quickly readied their weapons and began to siege the castle, if there was ever a point to turn back, we were long past it.

i quickly dashed toward sombra's army that was charging towards ours and everything just clashed, our soldiers taking cover and shooting and sombra's soldiers charging like banzai soldiers to try and get the surprise with bayonets on their guns.

i flew down to the battle field, pulled out my dessert eagle and began firing off a few rounds into his soldiers, i kept shooting till my clip emptied, then i reloaded and kept going till i mowed down at least a few hundred of them.

i flew forward at blinding speeds and started fighting with my fists, snapping necks and spines along the way, since i was going so fast i could only occasionally hear their necks go CRACK with the quickly flick of my wrist.

the fighting continued for what seemed like hours, his soldiers seemed never ending and mine were deadly determined to end the fight, well, all of a sudden all his troops just stopped coming and the troops of his who remained on the battlefield started to tremble.

my troops took this opportunity to siege and slaughter the remaining troops, i followed suit and began killing anyone who carried a gun, after about an hour we were left with troops who had dropped their weapons and had surrendered, even kneeling when i got close, so we corralled them together into a group and kept them at gunpoint.

"Alright shit for brains, you're gonna tell us everything you know or i'll have my men strip you of every ounce of flesh you have" they were bowing in front of me and begging for their lives "Please, Please, Please don't kill us, we'll tell you everything, Just spare us please!"

i had my army head for the castle courtyard and i stayed behind with the small group who began chuckling as the army moved on "you alone are gonna keep us here?, ha, sombra had way more power than you, you're doomed assholes, just give up now and we can kill you with no issues." he picked up a gun and i pulled mine out and went super saiyan as one of his friends muttered from behind him "Wrong move dumbass."

i quickly and somehow quietly dispatched nearly every single one till i was left with only one who was trembling with fear "w-what are you, w-who are you!?" i chuckled and pressed the barrel of my gun to his head "I'm Rainbow Danger Dash, Commander, Loyalty, And your reaper" i pulled the trigger and his body fell to the ground, suddenly i felt a power surge and my body turned opaque white and my hair began to flow upward like fire.

i approached my armies near the gate as they waited for me and everyone gazed at me in awe "heh, seems like you've reached your full potential rainbow dash" alucard said from within the crowd as he moved forward to greet me and he shook my hand "finally you're ready to face sombra."

i nodded and looked at the gate which was unharmed "why have we not stormed in and taken the castle?" he shook his head "fly up and you'll see why" so i did that, i flew up till i was just above the gate, and behind the gate stood the army of dark crystals, they were armored and weaponized, they were a force to be reckoned with......

To Be Continued...