Chapter 13: I Fucked Up

Start from the beginning

Chris: I guess we'll never know unless you become single and want try this again.

Me: I started to laugh then I said whatever Chris. He just kept staring at me so I told him I was going in the room to get my charger. I was getting a little drunk so I went in the room and closed the door. I plugged my phone up then I laid down in the bed for a bit looking at the ceiling. I just laid there thinking about how hard my dick was for Chris. It was super hard and I don't want get in trouble. Shit I might've loved him more then I thought still. I got up out the bed trying to fix my dick on my of side so it wouldn't show. As I open the door with my head looking down at the floor Jordan's was in the way.  I looked up at the person and it was Chris . He grabbed me then he said I couldn't help myself. He put his hands around me as I we went to the bed. All I was thinking about was this is wrong Mjay but he felt so dam right. We landed in the bed between my legs on top of me. He the started kissing my neck just being the dominate beast I remembered as I moaned. We were kissing so passionately and he as whispering in my ear I missed you so much Mjay.

Suddenly he just jumped off me fixing his clothes as he looked at me scared. He said sorry I'm so sorry I can't do this. You never cheated on me so I won't let you cheat on him with me. He said I want you badly but not this way he said as he told me he was going down stairs. I was laying in the bed relieved but I don't know if I had the power to stop him. I got to get my shit together before I really cheat on Jason. At the same moment Jason was texting my phone but I didn't read it.

I jumped up out the bed fixed my clothes then I went back in the front room. I heard Nicki Minaj song favorite blasting in the back yard. It went "tell what you need got the weed in a bad little bitch and I never indight her". I then went on my way downstairs out back. Terry had all the neighbors out there drinking it was funny.

Darrell: Mjay your brother is a cool as hell bro.

Me: Yea that's him taking over every where he go. I was walking over to grill but Nate came and pull me to the side.

Nate: What are you doing ? He looked at me with his eye brows raised as he said those words

Me: What you talking about Nate

Nate: Don't play dumb Mjay! I don't carry best friend title for nothing as we walked around the front talking. You and Chris up stairs drinking

Me: We just was drinking as friends but then

Nate: But then what

Me: then we almost had sex just a minute ago but thank God he stopped me cause it was going down. I have to tell Jason! He going hate me and break up with me

Nate: Dam Mjay you fucked up even though you didn't went all the way it still was going happen. Shit Chris got more heart the I thought for him to stop and be like this is wrong you with someone

Me: Nate for that very second all those feelings kept rushing back like they had not left

Nate: The true love ex curse! You can't never get rid of em. I understand what happened to the fullest. So no what?

Me: what?

Nate: You going talk to Jason about it or you going break up with him or you going talk to Chris again. I know the right thing to do right now is to forget it ever happened . When you and Jason are close together in the same place then you should tell him. Miami is great place to do it when we go down for the club opening. No but wait that might turn into a big fight with him and Chris. Just don't say nothing right now about it . When the time is right and you to alone tell him.

Me: it really ain't not good time to tell him I almost cheated on him with my ex. I'm going to tell him but not next week for sure when my mom there . Not going stir up all that drama!

Nate: Dam best friend you could've at least waited a week before you almost mess up. Clean it up from now on and remember you with someone else. You love Jason and I know you do but you can't let old feelings get in the way. If you and Chris were meant to be then everything will play out. I had to come talk to you after Terry said you and Chris up there drinking.

Me: For sure man good looking out. That's why I love you

Nate: Feelings mutual my best friend that's my bestfriend he Finna he finna as he laughed and I was doing twerk moves as he said it

Me: Trying to contain ourselves.

Nate: We acting so gay right now as he started to laugh. Next weekend in Miami is going to be so dam interesting. I see Blaze is taking over the Bahamas being a business man. We need to start I own company soon. The print shop we talked about

Me: Yea we need to get that in the works and blaze really is taking over. He trying to be a billionaire with Jo right on his arm. Miami will be something interesting and I'm ready!

I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE AND I AM STILL WRITING! SO MORE IS ON THE WAY! LIKE COMMENT AND FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE TO ME