"I forgive you.", she sighed.

I smiled widely.

"Finally! A nigga waited a whole year.", I joked.

"Shutup.", she laughed. "It takes time."

"Yeah time. Seconds, minutes, hours, days, maybe a month or three. Not a whole damn year. I don't know why you tryna be like Mary J. Blidge."

We laughed and talked some more until we decided it was time for us to head back to my crib. Ro is with her mom finally, so I have the house to myself. We can just watch movies.

We we're now at my house, so we went in and headed to my room. We decided to was the movies DOPE.

"Oh my gosh!", Kae laughed. "They dipped so fast with one shoe and all." We laughed so hard our stomachs started to hurt.

These are the times I missed most with her.

Somehow between the scenes in the movies, Kae's leg need up across my waist line. She snuggled into me and we we're comfortable.

"I loved these times.", I said out loud. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Me too."

She sat up and straddled me.

"Ka-", she cut me off my kissing me.

Something inside of me left my body. I felt like I was in a movie, or I wasn't myself at all.

I gripped her waistline and she whispered a couple things in my ear.

She rotated her hips as she kissed me and I slipped up.

I slipped up bad too.

"Damn, Za'Rayah...you gone make me...", I stopped myself as she stiffened.

She got up and sat to the side.

"Who the fuck did you just call me?", she asked.

"I-i it- baby-", she stopped me.

She took a deep breath.

"Chris, look. If you have feelings for her let me know. Don't lead me on thinking I'm the only one you want."

I contemplated the case.

"Nah, I only want you."

"Act like it then.", she smiled climbing back into my arms. I kissed her forehead and tried to keep my mind off of the whole situation.

***

"Ill call you when I get home.", Kae said pulling off.

I nodded and watched as she drove away.

As soon as she was out of my sight, I quickly opened the garage and grabbed one if my cars. I hopped in and drove to my destination.

When I got there, I was on some straight business.

When she opened the door I immediately kissed her. She was like a drug and I was hooked like a fiend.

"Chris, what- are you- doing.", she said in between kisses.

"I need you one more time and that's it. Just one more time. Please.", I persuaded her as I ripped her oversized tee off from the back.

"Chris...what about Kae...you said-", I cut her off.

"Shut up and let me make love to you. One last time.", I said kissing her stomach. She just nodded letting me do as I pleased.

When I reached the button on her pants, her phone rung.

"Wait- hello? Yeah?...okay...No...he's not here....uhhh, I dunno...okay..bye...", she hung up and gave me a blank expression.

"That was Ryan. A guy I've been talking to for a week or two. Chris, we can't do this. Your trying to work things out with her and that would be bad of me to go and ruin her. And I really thinks he's sweet.", she explained to me.

"Za'Rayah, Ion give no fucks. If I want it now, ima get it now. You know this right here-", I paused sliding my hands in her panties and playing around, "-is mine. Don't even think about giving this shit up to that nigga I saw you with today."

She closed her eyes and bit her lip.

"Chris...we can't. Please...", she said digging her nails into the cover.

"Tell me you want me to leave and I'll do it.", I smirked.

"I- I- I want you...to...leave.", she breathed out.

"Alright cool. But I will be back to finish up. Be ready and rested up.", I smirked kissed her lips.

I can have both right?

A/N

Another one!

See commenting will make me update faster. 😀

You know the drill...vote, comment.

Please, follow me to. The next chappie will be private.