Chapter 10

Justins POV

When we almost were kissing, came Fredo to interupt. I sighed and Joyce walked out of the room with a pair of blushing cheeks. I looked with anger at Fredo. 'Nice timing dude, we were almost kissing.' I said annoyed. He looked apollogised. 'Im sorry dude, but Selena is coming today, and she want you back.' My jaw literally dropped. 'What?! I dont want her back! I am over her, and love Joyce.' I said. I stand up from her bed. 'I am going to tell her that I have feelings for her, before that witch shows up and ruins everything.' I said. Fredo holds me back. 'Dude, Selena is waiting for you outside the bus.' he said, and I sturmed out of the bus. She was really waiting. She walked to me. 'Justin, I want to talk.' she said. I looked annoyed. 'Sel, I dont want you back! Accept it!' I said, but then she smashed her lips into mine, and kissed me. I saw Joyce, from the corner of my eye.

Joyce' POV

I was walking in the park to think about what happened a hour ago. He tried to kiss me, so he has also feelings for me. I want to tell it to him. When I arrive at the bus, I see Selena and Justin kissing. My jaw dropped. I walked with tears in my eyes into the bus. How could he! He didnt like me, he just want to play me! I hear knocking on my door. 'Joyce, It is me, Justin.' he said. 'Go away! Go to Selena!' I shouted crying. He stepped into my room. 'Please listen to me.' he said. I wiped my tears away. 'Why the hell you wanted to kiss me, and then you are making out with Selena. You're playing with my feelings like a player!' I shouted angry. I standed up, and run out of my room. I was so angry. He just use me, as a toy! I ran out of the bus to dads bus. I knocked on his door. 'Dad, I want to go home, right now. I cant deal with that jerk.' I said. He hugged me. 'Are you sure about this Joyce? I will miss you.' he said. I let him go. 'Yes, I want to go home as soon as possible.' I said. He shook his head. 'Okay, I will book tickets for a flight back home tonight okay? Go packing, I will bring you about 3 hours to the airport.' he sighed. I gave him a kiss on his cheek. 'Thankyou dad. I am sorry for that it didnt work out.' I said. I walked back to my room, and started packing. Fredo looked at me. 'Are you leaving?' he asked. I shook my head. 'I cant live here, with that douchebag around. I will miss you.' I said, and I gave him a hug. When I finised packing, I sat down on my bed, thinking about my discissons.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys :)

Yes she is leaving :(

But I hope you liked it!!

Vote or comment please :D

Love is unbelievable (A Justin Bieber fanfic, Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें