Chapter 2

Joyce' POV

I woke up at 10 am the next morning. I put some clothes on, like a black shirt, a blue skinny jeans and my red supra's. When I walked downstairs, I saw Michael, the boy who works for my uncle. He is very handsome, and has a nice abs. He said goodmorning to me, and I said it back. I took all my suitcases downstairs, and wait for my dad. I give uncle a big hug. 'Have fun.' he said. I shook my head. 'I already know that that isnt gona happen.' I said laughing. Then I hear my dads car coming, and I walk outside to the driveway. I see him stepping out. I run to him, and give him a big hug. 'Hi dad.' I said happy. When I saw someone else stepping out my smile dissappeared. I saw Justin stepping out. 'Dad why do you bring that jerk here?' I said with anger. 'Sorry sweety, but he can help me with your suitcases. I rolled my eyes and get my suitcases.

Justins POV

Scooter told me that his daughter was also going with us on tour. 'I didnt knew that you had a daughter Scooter!' I said surprised. When we arrived at his home, I saw her hugging Scooter. I let almost my jaw drop. She is gorgous! Really! Her smile dissapeared when she saw me. I thought: What did I wrong? I walked after her, because Scooter said that I must help her with her suitcases. 'Hi I'm Justin.' I said friendly. She didnt answer me and looked annoyed at me. 'Please tell me, what did I wrong Scooter?' I asked Scooter himself. He nodded. 'She isnt a big fan of you. She is mad at you because you were always put in front with me, and she as second, as daughter. Joyce has been very mad at me for that. I give her always what she wants.' he sighed. So her name is Joyce, hmm nice name.

Joyce' POV

When all my suitcases are in the trunk of the car, I go sit in the backseat of the car. I get my red and black Iphone from my pocket and go on Twitter. '@JoyceBraun: I'm going on tour with my dad. And that jerk of a @justinbieber.' I tweeted. I get a reply from Justin. '@justin Bieber: Going on tour, with Scoot and the lovely @JoyceBraun, and Joyce, it is for you Mr. Jerk.' he tweeted. I rolled my eyes. '@JoyceBraun: No way, Mr superstar.' I tweeted. When we arrive at the busses, I jump out of the car, and hug Pattie. She is so sweet,and as a second mother for me, because my mother died at my birth. 'Hey Joyce, how are you sweetie? Do you had a good trip?' she said smiling. 'Yes, I had a good trip, and I am fine as wat.' I said happy. Dad put us in groups in the busses, and I scream if I hear that I have to go in a bus with Justin. 'No way, I'm not going in a bus with that perf!' I said with anger. 'Sweety you have to.'said my dad, and I sighed. At least Fredo is at that bus. We are very good friends with eachother. He came to me and hugged me. 'Hey Braun, you also joining the tour? Nice! Now I can beat you with COD.' he said laughing. 'Yes Flores, Im joining the tour, and I going to beat you!' I said laughing. I saw Justin looking at me. I gave him anger look back and I putted my suitcases in the bus. I walked to my room, and looked around. This isnt so bad, the only thing that bad is is Justin. This is going to be a long tour, facing him.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N:

So this is the second part! I hope you guys like it! Vote and Comment guys!!