MY KIDS?!

tyga pov

I never had any kids in my life the only kid I have is my 2 year old son King. I think these kids are just some fans or some.

me-um.. are you sure cuz I never had any kids except my 2 year old son King see?

king walks out from behind my leg.

boy-yeah you did. do you know a women named Shakayla? She said that she got pregnant with you when she was about 16.

That name rang in my head.

But she left me. Now that I think about it I still love her. Wait! Tf am I saying I love Chyna. I think so.

Me-come in

The two I'm guessing twins walked in and sat on my white couch.

Me-so how am I supposed to believe that you are my kids.

Girl twin-she gave is this note in case you didn't believe us explaining everything.

The note read:

Dear Micheal,

I was pregnant by you and I ran away. I didn't know how you'd react so. I'm currently broke and I want the kids to finally get to know you while I get back on my feet. Yes, they are twins. The boy is Jalen and the girl is Heaven. I hope the don't cause you trouble and sorry for dumping this on you .
      Love, Shakayla

Wow.

Me-ok so this explains a lot. Well in gonna run to the studio. Wanna go?

Twins- yeah

Skips car ride.

We arrived at the studio and walked in and saw everybody. Which was Nicki, Trey, Chris, Drake, and August.

Heaven was just amused by the sight of all these celebs which made me laugh.

Me-hey everybody these are my kids.

Chris-you got kids !

His loud ass

Nicki-since when!

Me-30 minuets ago....long story.

I was recording Fan of a Fan with breezy.

3 hours later we finished the whole thing and we headed home. In the car I was asking mad questions but Jalen just looked pissed.

Me-what's wrong Jalen?

Jay-.I don't wanna talk about it.

Me-ok let me know when you are.

Jay- whatever (under his breath.)

Jalen pov

I don't like this dude. How he gone leave my mom strugling and he out here living the good life in Cali.

I hope he don't think we cool.

Heaven pov

I'm jumping on the inside. Who woulda thunk it that famous rapper Tyga is our dad.
This is crazy yo.

My brother looks mad tho.

Me-where are we sleeping?

Ty-upstairs turn to the left you'll see my neices room. I think you'll like it.

I ran and hugged him and he hugged back.

Me-i love you.

Tyga-...... ..

I ran to my room and it was huge.

Jalen pov

Tyga-you good bruh.

I lost it.

Me-NO IM NOT GOOD HOW ARE YOU LIVING THIS GOOD LIFE AND MY MOMMA OUT HERE STRUGGLING WITH LIFE WITH US KIDS! WE WENT NIGHTS HUNGRY!
I HAD TO GIVE UP MY DREAMS TO SELL DRUGS JUST TO HELP MY MOM!
DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION!

Tyga-look your mother left me. I had no idea she was pregnant by me. I'm sorry alright. I may have missed 12 years but I'm here now and I'm not going any where ok.

Me-whatever where's my room.

Tyga-next to Heaven's

Tyga pov

Wow two more kids. I have to make up for my absence. I feel terible.

I gotta register these kids for school.

Chyna walks in with King. How am I supposed to give her the news......

How was is y'all. Tell me what ya think.

Was Jalen wrong for yelling at his father like that?

Comment

Vote

Follow me on IG @babyxreemention a user