Chapter Thirteen

*6 months later*

"Mommy!"

I quickly turned around and saw Leati running to me. I smiled from ear to ear. He wrapped his arm around my legs, hugging me. I picked him up and held him on my side. "You came to see your mommy wrestle huh?" He nodded "Yeah! You're going to win mommy." he exclaimed. "You right I am." I high fived him and put him down. He ran off into the guys dressing room where he would always go when he came backstage. I had a big match tonight. I was going against Eva Marie for her NXT title. My family was only here for tonight to see my match because they had to drive back home and get the kids to school tomorrow morning. Suddenly I felt arms wrapped around me. I smiled.

"You came." I said turning around and kissing Roman. "I wouldn't miss it for the world. You're going to do great out there." I was a bit nervous. As much as I hate to admit it little miss Eva-bitch Marie had some great skills. Roman and I has been going strong for 7 months now. He has tried to make it to every match since my very first. I was so much in love with him it was crazy. Although we have been together for a while now we still haven't went public. We figured we would wait until I get on the main roster so maybe we can get in the storyline together. I smiled at the thought. We sat in the back and waited for my queue. I was shaking. I saw Leati and my aunt walk down the hall. They waved to me and told me good luck. I nodded and waved back. Just then someone walked to Roman and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey man, can you come with me for a sec? It won't be long we just need you to look at something."

Roman looked at me and smiled. "I'll be back. I won't miss your match I promise." I nodded and he kissed me. As I watched him walk off, I walked to the mini fridge across from the table and got a small soda then sat down and watched the show from the TV.

About 20 minutes had passed and Roman still wasn't back. My match was coming up soon and I was supposed to be walking to the ring with him. I got up, taking my soda with me and started looking around for him. I saw Nia standing by a table on her phone. I didn't want to talk to her but I needed to find Roman. "Have you seen Roman?" I asked rudely. "Now, now. You can be a little nicer than that." I rolled my eyes. "Have you seen him or not?" I asked again. She just smiled and pointed to the door across from us. "I saw him go in there a while ago. I wonder what he could be doing." I shook my head and walked up to the door. I jiggled the door knob but it was a bit hard to open. With one good push, it opened.

"Roman are you-"

My eyes widened as a dropped my soda, spilling it all on the ground. I covered my mouth as I felt tears filling my eyes. I stood still as I saw Roman kissing Eva. He pushed her back and tried to come up to me. I started backing up shaking my head. "Alana...It wasn't me...I didn't-" I backed out the room and ran down the hall. Once I was out of sight I stopped and slide down the wall, bursting into tears. Why would he do this to me? I thought he would never hurt me. I thought...he loved me. My heart was in pain. I felt like my whole world just came crashing down. As I stood up, a man came up to me.

"You're up next. Um...are you okay? Where's Roman?" he asked me putting his hand on my shoulder.

I shook my head, pushing his hand off me and walked to the gorilla. I took deep breaths and wiped my face.

"Baby...Alana...please let me explain." I heard as Roman came behind me pulling my arm. I snatched it out his hands as my music played. Nothing he could say could make a difference. I walked out and down the ramp, Roman walking behind me. I tried to put on a smile but I couldn't. I was broken. Once I got into the ring, Eva's music played. I could feel my blood boil. When she got into the ring, I charged at her and started pounding her in the face. As soon as I heard the bells ring, I grabbed her by the back of her neck and started slamming her face into the turnbuckle. I was about to pick her up when she reversed it hitting me in my stomach. I fell to the ground in pain. I looked up and saw her smirking as she began pulling me up by my hair. "He's mine now." She yelled, kneeing me in my stomach. As flashbacks went all through my head, I could feel tears coming. Just then she hit her finishing move "Sliced Red" on me and I laid on the ground lifeless. She went for the cover and the referee began to count.

One

Two

Three

It was over. I lost. I rolled out the ring and slowly walked to the back holding my stomach. "Alana, do you have a minute?" I looked to my left and saw Stephanie. I nodded. "I know you just lost your title match but it doesn't matter because we're moving you to the main roster." Even though I had just recieved the best news ever, not one bit of joy filled my soul. I flashed a fake smile and thanked her. I went to the dressing room and changed. I gathered all my things and walked out. Immediately, I saw Roman. I walked past trying to ignore him. He tried to pull my arm again but I turned around and slapped him across the face.

"I never want to see you again...just...leave me alone." I ran out the back door as I bawled tears. I threw my stuff in the back seat of my car and got in. Sniffling, I pulled out phone and saw a bunch of text messages from Roman. I went to my contact list and began scrolling to 'R's'. Just as I was about to delete his number. I saw Seth's name below his then I remember what he said.

*flashback*

"Here take my number and whenever you decide you want to go out just give me a call."

*end of flashback*

For whatever reason I decided to call him.

"Hello. Who is this?" I heard him say

"Hey...uh it's Alana. "

"Oh yeah hey. I never thought you would call me. What going on?"

"Nothing really." I lied. "Hey, um remember what you said a while back. Something about calling you about a date."

"Yeah I remember. I'm still free if you're willing to give me a chance."

"Well... I'd like to take you up on the offer. "

"That's great. I'm going to be busy tomorrow but I'll come fly to you on Friday and we can have dinner at around 8?"

"Yeah that would be great."

Seth's POV

"Okay see you then Alana."

I hung up the phone and put it back on the night stand. I heard the random girl I met at the show, start to wake up. "Who was that Seth?" She asked. I slide back in bed and wrapped my arms around her. "No one. Go back to sleep."