"Yah! Be careful! I have Taeguk with me!" I shouted. He slowed right down and turned around, looking at me.

"I'm sorry." he frowned.

"But let's go!" he smiled right afterwards. I smiled and shook my head. He was really immature. I grabbed Taeguk's hat out of the closet and I grabbed my sunscreen. I grabbed her diaper bag and put on my sandals. Taehyung was already in the car, waiting for me. I strapped Taeguk in and got into the car. Before I even closed the car door, Taehyung already started to drive.

"Yah! I don't even have my seatbelt on yet!" I said.

"Well you better hurry up and put it on!" he smiled, speeding off.

----------//----------

As soon as we got to the theme park, he ran out the car and lined up to get tickets. I unbuckled Taeguk and slowly walked to the line and joined Taehyung. Taeguk was busy looking at people and birds. Occasionally she would point at something and say something in baby language.

"You guys are great parents." someone said behind us.

We turned around and a girl and boy were standing there with linked arms. Which I'm guessing, they were dating.

"Oh, no. We just love our little baby." Tae smiled.

"We want to be like you guys when we get married, have a child and live happily with each other." the girl smiled.

"Not every marriage is perfect, remember that. But in the end, it's love, trust and responsibility that makes it all happen." I smiled.

They nodded and stayed quiet for a bit, thinking about what I just told them. I looked up at Taehyung and he smiled, giving me kiss on the cheek. The couple smiled and laughed.

"She's really cute! What's her name?" the girl asked.

"Taeguk." I answered.

"Taeguk-sshi, grow up to be a very nice and kind person like your mother okay?" the girl said. I laughed at her comment and turned back around.

It was our turn to get tickets so Taehyung bought admission for Taeguk and I and he bought himself tickets to ride the rides and admission.

"Yay!! Let's go!!" he shouted, running and jumping with the tickets in his hand.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Don't drop the tickets!" I shouted after him.

He ran and ran until he arrived at the giant roller coaster. Thank goodness I'm not going on with him. He lined up and turned around and waved at me every minute. He kept pointing at the roller coaster and patting his heart, giving me a frightened look. He was trying to tell me that he was scared out of his mind, almost going to pee his pants but he would still ride it. That's my interpretation. He finally got up to the front of the line and it was his turn to ride the roller coaster. He waved at me before he went up. They got to the top of the ride and when it started plummeting down, I swear I could hear his girlish scream. I laughed and shook my head. I looked at Taeguk and she was enjoying the view around us. Screaming people, kids that were running around, and food stands.

"Yah! Hyejin!" I heard. I turned around and saw Jimin standing there.

"Jimin!" I smiled.

He ran straight to me and looked at Taeguk.

"Aigoo. She's so cute, aigoo. I think I'm going to die." he smiled, playing with her fingers.

"Taeguk-ah, this is Jimin oppa." I said, looking at her reaction.

Jimin clapped his hands and held his hands out to her, obviously wanting to hold her. Taeguk looked at him for a fewe more seconds and decided to go with him. She slightly leaned over and let him carry her.

"Aish! Taeguk! You came with Jimin oppa!" he smiled, doing a little happy dance.

"Yah, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Oh, I'm here with the rest of the boys. They wanted to eat churros and do some rides." he said, looking around.

All of a sudden we hear shouting from behind us. It was Taehyung and the boys.

"Yah! It's Taeguk!" Hobie screamed, running towards us.

Taeguk immediately buried her face in Jimin's shoulder and started to cry a little bit.

"Hyung! Not so loud! Not so exciting! You're scaring Taeguk!" Jimin said, shaking his head.

Jimin patted Taeguk's back, calming her down.

"Aw, Taeguk-ah, mianhae. Forgive Hobie oppa?" J-Hope frowned, making funny faces at her.

She looked at him and stared at him for a while then started to smile and laugh.

"Aigoo! Her two front teeth are coming out!" Jin smiled.

I nodded and Taheyung joined me. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Hyejin-ah, I want to go home now. I'm so tired." he sighed.

"Taehyung! You paid for admission and 3000 tickets for rides, you're using it all or else we're not going to go home. Who told you to buy 3000 tickets?" I said, pushing him off of me.

"We'll use it! We're almost out anyways." Namjoon said.

"Namjoon, you're supposed to be helping here." I mumbled.

"Oh, sorry. Yeah! Who told you to buy so many tickets? You pabo." Namjoon smiled.

This was going to be a long day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the late update! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Btw, I published my new Taehyung fanfic! It's called: "Saved by Him" Please check it out! Thank you!

--A