Fights, Meets and Airports

Start from the beginning

I took a quick shower because my hair had become greasy due to the sweat caused by the head cover and everything. I changed into a comfortable dark blue balloon top and black jeans, "My make up bag? Shit!" I cursed as I remembered that I left it outside in the room.

Opening the door, I crept out to see Zayn sitting on the bed, using his laptop with a big smile on his face.

"Oh hey!" He said to me cheerfully. "Hi. I have to dry my hair and put some make up so if you don't mind me using the dressong table?" I asked him nicely.

"Of course, it's all yours." He said casually, "What are you doing, by the way?" I asked him as I combed my hair.

"Replying to fans. There are some really nice comments and tweets on our photo. They're so sweet." His fans meant a lot to him.

"I'll remove my profile from private too. They might be considering me as a bitch." I said while straightening my hair.

"Not really. They obviously want to see how you look." He shrugged and I nodded. How does he manage with this star status?

I put a red burgundy lipcolor with a thin stroke of eyeliner and mascara.

I kept down my mascara bottle and looked up in the mirror to see Zayn looking at me, "What?" I asked him.

"You look pretty." He said and I quickly blushed, "Thank you." I tried covering my red cheeks.

"You know, honestly speaking, you don't need make up. You are beautiful with and without it." I blushed again, "Thank you again."

"Let's go down? It's around 1:30 already." He said looking at his phone, "Yeah sure." I nodded getting up.

"Can I have your number? If you don't mind." He said innocently with raised eyebrows.

Such a cutie.

"Feels like you're some guy at a bar asking for my number. We're married, we need to have each other's numbers." I chuckled as I gave him my number.

His profile picture on WhatsApp was a selfie of us grinning and the status was "Mr. and Mrs. Malik. M&Z."

"Lovely profile picture and status." I sent him and changed mine too.

My profile picture was a selfie of us pouting and the status was "The goofy bride and groom xD . Z&M."

"Yours is even lovelier." He replied and I smiled at him which he returned.

"The newly weds are here!" Zayn's curly friend Harry said in a slow pace as we got down the stairs. "Congratulations man." Liam said turning around and hugging Zayn.

Liam talks as fast as a cheetah while Harry talks as slow as a turtle.

All the boys were wearing black suits which suited them a lot.

(A/N: You see what I did there with the suit???)

"Great food man." The Irish blonde, Neil said to us. "Hi sister in law." The brown haired boy said to me.

I only remember Liam and Harry's name properly.

Fuck me. I don't know my husband's best mates' name.

"Hi...erm?" I tried to remember his name.
"Louis Tomlinson." He completed me.
"Hi Louis." I smiled.

"You liked the food Neil?" I asked to the blonde boy who looked at me as if he had seen Voldemort in me. The rest of the people were surprised as well.

"Niall Horan. Not Neil." He squinted his eyes.

Give me an Oscar already.
An Oscar for being dumb.