Flowers In the Attic

Start from the beginning

"This is what needs to happen, bébé." He finally reached me and grabbed my hand, the skin contact making my heart beat faster.

"Make it stop," I cried, finding myself leaning against the attic wall.

"I will. If you promise to stay with me," he muttered, his face hovering over mine.

"Harry," my voice cracked as he put his forefinger under my chin to lift it up, "I promised you that a long time ago."

He couldn't help but grin, and as if he was holding back, he hesitated to lean down and kiss me, but then he groaned on my lips and put both of his hands on my cheeks.

"Please don't push me away again..." he whispered before kissing my jaw.

"I can't promise that, Harry," I whispered back and his lips lingered on my skin.

"Well I can promise you something..." he looked at me, his lips wet from mine, "I won't ever stop trying to get what's right between us. I can't promise that I won't marry Penelope, but I promise that I won't stop loving you," he ran his hand through my hair, "It's crazy... What I let myself feel like when I'm around you. But... Every time it happens, I have the sudden urge to make you feel the same way I do."

"I do feel something for you Harry, but you make it hard to keep it." I shook my head and his lip twitched.

"I am trying to keep you," he said, his eyes locked on mine. We stood there for a moment, and my body itched for his to be pressed to mine again, "You're my Ana, remember?"

"And you're my Harry..." I mumbled, and he immediately pressed his lips back to mine.

"I love you, Anastasia," he breathed in my mouth and I shuddered when he put his arms around my waist.

He slowly wrapped my legs around his waist and smiled into the kiss.

"Pardon me, Nicholas," he muttered before laying me down on the bed.

I laughed a little and he slipped his shirt off over his head. He connected his lips back with mine and dragged his hands up my torso, taking my dress with them. He groaned and pulled his lips from mine so he could pull my dress over my head.

He closed his eyes and slipped his pants off. His chest connected with mine and we sank farther onto the bed.

"You're so beautiful..." he whispered as his lips pressed to my collar bone, "I want to claim every inch of you, Anastasia, and I want you to want me to do it."

Before he said anything else, someone walked underneath the attic stairs.

"Where's Harry?" It was Penelope.

"I don't know. He ran off with Anastasia." Deacon was with her?

"You don't think they're, together, do you?" Penelope sounded disappointed, and I went to raise up but Harry held me down.

"No. Anastasia made it pretty clear that she doesn't want him. She's probably in bed, and it's best if we don't bother her, and Harry probably went out doing God knows what." Harry clenched his jaw and closed his eyes.

"What if they stay there? Harry, there's a table where they can sit, and I don't want them to hear anything. Besides, Penelope is down there." I tried to sit up again but he shook his head.

"Do you honestly think she's going to stop me from showing my affection to you?" I couldn't help the smile on my face, "And if you're worried about being loud," he reached over and snapped a rose off of the plant beside the bed and ran it down my face, the petals softly scraping my cheek. That was probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Then he placed it in between my teeth and smiled, "Is that better?"