Chapstick.

a/n; oh jeeze. oh jeeze. oh jeeze. So many reads. I love you all so much. oh jeeze. I am freaking crying. I never thought I would be able to even HAVE a possibility of reaching 1k but I'm here at 750! :') Oh jeeze...

______

Felix's POV

______

I was helping my mom with the dishes when all of a sudden I heard a slight snuffling in the living room.

It was Cry. "y-you're gonna t-t-tell me you don't like me aren't y-you?" He sniffles through tears as I run into the room.

"Shh.... Shh... Cry calm down... I know my dad well enough to tell you that he does like you." Rubbing his arm I comfort him.

"R-really?" Looking up at me with a tear stained face.

"Yes, I am absolutely sure. Now let's talk to him together. I'm hers hon. Jag älskar dig." He grabs my hand as I finish my speech. Now smiling I wipe the tears from his beautiful face.

"Jag älskar dig Felix..." A kiss is bestowed upon my dry lips. His soft moist lips are my favorite chapstick flavor.

With Lisa helping my mom we can talk to my dad together without worrying my mom will get over worked.

"Cry. I think you and Felix are perfect." My dad smiles and pats Crys leg leaving it at that.

"See? That's it really. Thank you dad."

"No problem son."

"Sorry I freaked out like that...." He whispers in my ear, his curly dark hair brushing my cherry cheeks.

"It's okay Cry." I whisper back and place my hands on top of his.

_______

a/n; I wrote 3 things. I love you guys so i updated even though I didn't really feel like it <3 Better chapter tomorrow my beautiful little bastards.