Home

a/n; HOLY SHIT. The chapter on the computer was short AF. Dx so I'm treating you to ANOTHER chapter. I think for now I'll stick with my phone...

__________________________________^_^_________________KAWAII_______________________________________________________________________

Felixs' POV

____________

Damn.... Fuck I guess I'll wait for later, but damn it Cry, I AM GETTING SOME TONIGHT. I mean god! Look at that tight assed jeans, like paint on his butt. You can see every freaking bump in those pants!

"Felix? You okay sweetie?" My mom walks by as I just stand there staring at Crys butt.

"Oh, yea perfectly fine! Peachy!" I look at her turning red. Really? PEACHY? Of all the words...

"Felix," she motions for me to move to her. " you were looking at his ass weren't you?" She whispers.

"Moooooom, you're not going to be super nosy and stand outside the door like you have before, ya know, tonight, are you? And yes, I was lookin at DAT ASS." I say.

"Ughh... Hon, I'll gather the rest of the family up after dinner. But we all know what's going on... I don't appriciate you going that far without telling us about him by the way." She nags.

"Oh hiya, uh, mom?" Cry walks up to us. Only to squeeze between to head to the restroom.

"Did you take his, ya know, virginity?"

"Mom, I don't really want to talk about that... Because I know you'll be mad if I did."

She sighs and walks off, to make dinner I assume.

"Ugghh... So tired....." I groan and flop onto the bed as Cry walks back in.

"Agreed my, boyfriend." He smiles and sighs, laying beside me.

"WAKE UP!" I hear my dad yell.

"Huh?"

"What?"

"You lazy bastards fell asleep.Time for dinner."

he walks out of the room sighing. Why is there so much sighing today??

"Well, I guess let's go eat... " I take a hold of Crys hand and pulls me to the dinning room as I smell the spices waft up my pleased nostrils.

_____

a/n; how will dinner go?