Awaken.

a/n; I like when people comment on things :) for example on my last chapter I got a "OHHHH SHITS GOING DOWN!!!" From Tinkiez XD Yes, Tinkz, shit is definantly going down. Anyways mai little Bastards~ Read on~

___________________________________________

Cry POV

------

"No strenuous activity!" the doctor said. "No extreme stress!" the doctor said. Now Felix is pulling his hair out, pacing back and forth, while cursing Marzia's name.

"Calm down Felix, you're going to make yourself pass out again. Just try to look on the bright side of things.." I try to reason. Nope just another outburst.. "How the HELL can I look on the bright side if things when there is NO BRIGHT SIDE? Goddamn it Marzia I swear when I get my hands on you....." He makes a strangling motion and gets back to his pacing around, growing balder and balder by the second.

"It'll make it easier to tell the fans right?" I put out there as an option. He looks at me again and after last time I can't help but flinch. " I-I guess.... Even though I wasn't ready.." I hear him mutter as he releases the tight grip on his sandy hair.

"Neither was I but we both knew it would have to happen sooner or later." Leaning forewords and gripping my knees letting out a sigh, I look for a reply. All I get is a sigh and a muffled "Fine..." from a very disgruntled Felix.

"Let's just go to sleep and talk in the morning." I sugget, just wanting this day to be over with. "Alright... I get right side!" He laughs and jumps onto the side he knows I tend to sleep on. "Kay." I laugh getting onto the left side immediately falling asleep. My dream made me wish I hadn't.

-------Dream-------

I had a towel in my hand. One of those cheap towels you buy at the dollar store, but I couldn't let go of it. It was green, and it has Felix's name sewn into it, obviously by hand. Looking around me I couldn't figure out where I was until I looked out a window. I was in Italy, just standing there with a towel that had his name on it. Upon exploration I find that the only thing I can find is a note from Felix. "Whatever you do, don't let us go to Italy." A small blood spot is on the edge. Dropping the paper I look up to find a gravestone with his name on it. Everything shakes, the world begins to crumble as I hear him yell my name so slowly it's almost hard to understand.

-------end--------

"Cry! Wake up!" Sweating and crying I sit up after being scared by my dream, then shaken awake by the very mans death who I dreamt about.