On the Road Again

A/N; Hey guys! I'm actually on a computer this time! First story while on the computer! :D YAY! Anyways that probably means that this will be a much longer chapter.

Read on!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Crys POV

--

Well, I met his parents, they seem to approve of me, but I just met them. We JUST got in the car and told them.  I really hope..  How ever long we stay here, goes well. I don't want to mess this up with Felix. I really do love him. I mean I REALLY love him. I don't know if I can live without him! 

"Hey Cry, ya okay? You're awfully quiet." Felix points out. Have I really been thinking that long? Ah well.

"Huh? Oh, yea. Just thinking." I continue thinking as I say. What if he doesn't love me as much as I love him? What if we break up? What if his parents won't like me as much as they do right now? I'm so scared I think I might shit myself. Jeez!

"What are you thinking about?" He snaps me back into reality. 

"Oh, just us." I say truthfully, an 'aww' breaking out in the car.

"What about us?" 

"Just how much I love you." I whisper into the crook of his neck, but not quietly enough apparently as a VERY loud 'AWWWWWW!' is probably heard from across the freaking country. 

"Aww.. Cry, I love you too.." he clinches tigher onto my hand and kisses my sweet spot ( Which is very obvious, thank you very much.) making me moan slightly. Grumbling his dad tells us to 'save it for the bedroom'

"Daaaaaad! It was hard enough to do that yesterday!" Oh god, shut up Felix. I can't believe he just said that. 

"Uhh... Felix.... Think about what you just said," I lean in to whisper into his ear " You just told your family we did it last night..." I say just loud enough for him to hear.

"Go bro! You gettin' some of dat!" His sister slaps my ass. Am I really that loud?

After what Lisa just said the whole car turns quiet and me and Felix have scarlet tinted faces. 

"So, umm... Is THAT true? Ya know... What you did?" His mom clears her throat then asks. 

"Yea, mom..... It is..." He hangs his head in shame as his dad turns at me just enough to give me a death stare. Jeez his family is nosy. And protective too! 

The rest of the car ride was quiet an occasional death stare from his dad, an occasional suggestive look from his sister. But no words. For a whole freaking 27 minutes. Kill me now. I'm already going crazy so might as well. Sheesh.

I am seriously freaking out about Mad!Cry coming out again, while I'm here no less. I don't want to hurt anybody. I never wanted to kill Marzia in the first freaking place! But the past is the past Cry. Just put it behind you. Everything will be fine.

"Your room is Felixs' old room, Felix, be a dear and take him there." His mom says pointing up a flight of stairs. I'm great with stairs. Notice my extremely obvious sarcasm.

"Here we go..." I sigh as we head up and begin unpacking. 

"Stop Felix, not now, maybe later.." I say as he starts to kiss my sweet spot again.

Sighing he complies and stops sitting on his fairly small bed for two people to be sharing, Well this is an adventure,,,

____________________________________________________________________________

a/n; I don't know how this compares to a regular chapter. Comment and tell me!

Message me on Kik!; ConstantlyMyself

Follow me on twitter!, @Smosherificmoon

Comment!

Vote!

Become one of my beautiful little bastards today! 

Love you!