Sick Star part 1

Ok here's another story that I can't take all the credit for me and my best friend was messing around with again so don't think I came up with this all by myself because I didn't OK so let's get started.

Star and Marco walked home from school with Star being more quiet than she usaully is "uh Star are you alright" asked Marco. Star looked up and said "oh yeah he he I'm fine just tired" said Star. "Ok just checking in you because you did say you haven't been feeling well" said Marco. "I'm fine Marco let's just get home" said Star.

When they got home Star went to the couch and watched TV with Marco following. After a while they heard a knock at the door. When Marco went to open it he saw Jackie "hey Marco so I was wondering would like to go the carnival that's in town today" asked Jackie. Marco looked at her confused all he could think was "Is she seriously she actually asking me to go to the carnival with her the girl of well was the girl of my dreams I kinda like Star now but she'll never feel the same." "Uh sure sounds fun wanna come Star" asked Marco. "No I'm gonna stay here and rest OK" said Star. "Ok suit your self" said Marco as he was leaving.

When Marco and Jackie was half way to the carnival Jackie said "too bad Star is going to miss this." " oh well she has been saying hasn't been feeling well" said Marco. Jackie looked back shocked and said "Marco you left her alone sick who knows she could have an illness that involves Mewni remember she's not from here she from another dimension." "Well I thought if she didn't care then she'll be OK" said Marco. "Marco go back home we'll do the carnival another day ok" said Jackie. "Alright" said Marco then he was in his way home.

When he got there he saw Star on couch looking really pale and her eyes red "Marco I really don't feel good" said Star noticing Marco home. "What's wrong" asked Marco. "I have an illness that's from Mewni called mewnitis it where I get a throbbing headache, my eyes are red, and my skin get really pale" said Star weakly. "Don't worry I'll make sure you get well soon" said Marco. "No Marco we have to go to Mewni to to get the cure" said Star. "Then to Mewni we go" said Marco getting star's dimensional scissors and going through a portal with Star.

Hey guys part two of this one will be out soon right now its way to freaken long and like I said can't take all the credit me and my friend makes stories on messages sometime so until the "peace."