Star's birthday

I know the picture doesn't relate to the story but man this is cute comment if you agree.

Star was asleep and the sun was rising. Suddenly Star's eyes opened up wide and she jumped out of bed and went to Marco's room. She went in Marcos room and yelled "MARCO WAKE UP." "AHHHH" screamed Marco. Marco got up and asked "Star what did I tell you about waking me up like that?" "I'm sorry but I just wanted to tell you something exciting and important" said Star smiling like she always does. "What can be more important then sleep" asked Marco angry. Star smile suddenly turned in to a frown. "Did you seriously forget" asked Star angry. "Forget what" asked asked Marco comfused. Star frowned even more at Marco and said "its my 15th birthday" Marcos eyes widen and said "oh my god I completely forgot and I don't even know what to give you" "oh" said Star with a tear rolling down her face. "Oh please don't cry I'll figure out something promise" said Marco feeling guilty. "Ok but you better not break it" said Star giggling.
That always got Marco everything that Star does he couldn't help but think it's cute. "I won't break it" said Marco. "Ok bye Marco" said Star while she skipped her way down stairs. When she got down stairs she saw Mrs. Diaz and Mr. Diaz on the couch smiling "happy birthday Star" said both of them cheerfully. "Oh my goodness you remembered" said Star with an even bigger smile. "She hugged them and Mrs. Diaz said of course we remembered we never miss any of Marcos birthday we should do the same thing for you." While Star was opening presents she would always turn to the stairs waiting for Marco to come down and give what he promised her. Once it reached night time Star was in the couch with a glum face. Mrs. Diaz came to Star and said
"What's wrong didnt you like your gifts."Yeah I liked the gifts and everything but I really don't want to talk about it" said Star glumly. "Ok but go to bed soon OK" said Mrs
Diaz. "Ok" said Star nodding. One Mrs. Diaz was upstairs Marco came down. He went up to Star and said "hey Star." "Oh Hi Marci its a little late to come down here" said Star angry. "Look Star I'm sorry it's just-" Marci was cutoff buy Star. "Look Marco I don't want to hear it right now let's just go to bed and we'll talk about it tomorrow. Panicking without thinking Marco grabbed stars hand and kissed her. When they pulled away Marco pit his hands over his house and said " oh my god I'm so sorry that just happened and-" Marco was cutoff agian from star hugging him and she whispered in her ear "best birthday ever."

Hey everyone hope you liked it its like 2:25 in the morning and I worked on that whole thing so hope you like it "peace"