My Love..... My Life

"aaahhhhh", i moaned. it felt so good to have his lips over my boobs. sucking my nipple hard and pinching the other one. i felt like i was going to cum immideately.

"Miriam..... Oh... Miriam.... Wake up.... time for college..!!!!" , my dad yelled from the hall.

                         Oh God , it was a dream again. How i wish it was true. I loved him soooooo much. each night he has been disturbing me like this from the day we met..... pffffrrrrrtttt.... How pathetic am I.

"Coming dad", i replied and rushed to my washroom to get ready for my lvely college--- BRICKWAY COLLEGE. its actually a very good college and all the students there are classy and trendy. And all of them are children of rich people. this can also be called as a socialite college where you get to know about being social and how to well get wasted and most importantly , how to waste your fathers money.

I got into my audi A5 and started driving towards college. today i thought of wearing a black jean with a purple top which is totally cute with my sweet loops around my ears i thought i definitely looked OK at least.

i spotted my best friend Kiera and started walking towards her when i saw HIM entering the college campus........

~~~~~~~~~~#######~~~~~~~~~~~~~~########~~~~~~~~~~

Guess u liked my stort guys... will update as soon as possible

please comment & vote....

<3 <3 <3 y'all