The Magical Night

Start from the beginning

I shaved my hands and legs though they won't be  visible i shampooed my hair and after i was finished with that i dried my hairs and curled it. i decided to let it stay open then i applied minimal makeup which comprised of nude lipstick,mascara and a little bit of blush.

Then i wore the outfit decided and kept my phone, credit card, some hard cash and my lipstick in my clutch and i was ready.i looked at myself and i was satisfied with my look i checked the time and i had 20 spare minutes. i walked down and saw my mom and dad both of them on their laptops in the dining room.

"oh baby you look beautiful",my mom said and smiled

"thanks mom ",i said and i don't know why but i smiled.

I didn't want to spend more time with them so i went outside and started roaming around my garden that's when i heard the horn and i looked and saw Drew's car at the entrance i went towards him and he opened the car door for me i settled inside and we sped off.

I turned on the radio and 1d's song eighteen was blasting i increased the volume and sang along with them.

After the song ended i said

"i am a big fan of 1d "

"what is their to be a fan of  them",he asked

"everything",i replied

"but i like ed sheeran better",he said

"yeah i like him as well",i replied

And soon we reached our destination i came out of the car and Drew said "i didn't say it earlier but you  look really pretty"

I blushed and then to cover it i asked "why are we at the central park i've been here  like thousands of times"

"but today we're gonna roam around this place like a tourist", and so we walked towards the ice skating rink "no no i don't know how to skate"

"i will teach you now come on", i changed my heels with skate rollers and we entered the rink.

For about 15 i was holding the railing like my life depended on it after a little bit of motivation i took my hands off the railing and held Drew's hand and then i started skating along with him and thankfully i did not fall even once.

But i enjoyed ice skating a lot i pushed drew a few times and he shouted at someone else thinking they pushed him and i laughed like a maniac.

"now what?",i asked when we came out of the rink

"lets eat i'm starving",he said and started dragging me towards a small cute restaurant  we ordered and ate and laughed and even sang a few songs which were playing in the background.

Then we went to the zoo and he told me facts about animals he knew and i told him about the ones i knew.

"come on i want popsicle",i said

"okay ",he smiled and said we both bought popsicle and  started walking around the park and stopped at the bridge we both were looking up and i felt his arms around my waist and he whispered in my ear "you are beautiful you know"

"thanks and you are handsome yourself",i said

"that i am and i wanted to thank you for saying yes t be my girlfriend"

"i said yes not for you but for myself because i like you",i said and blushed

 A sudden silence enveloped us and it felt good just  looking at the stars and being in his arms.

I don't know how much time passed but we were in the same position.

"come on i have to drop you home",he whispered and kissed my ear and i shivered because of his touch.

We made our way to the car and then to my home we reached faster than i wanted.

He came to my side and opened the door for me and i came out.

We waited for a few moments and then i turned around to go when he pulled me back and looked into my eyes and then he kissed my forehead, then both my eyes , then both my cheeks he picked up my hands and kissed my knuckles and gave me one last smile before he sat in the car and drove off.

He didn't kiss me but his actions had more intensity then that.

I entered my house with the biggest smile on my face and just then phone rang i picked it up "hello", came the voice of my two favourite girls and the next few hours were spent in telling them about my magical night.