It's like I was obsessed before I even got to know you and became you're  friend.

I thought I would be over you in a week but nope.

Like I said, you just wouldn't leave my mind. No matter what a image of you would pop up in my head. Every time I thought of you excitement would run thought my body; however I did get disappointed because I thought we'd never see each other again.

Then on one Sunday night, I saw you again. You wouldn't understand how excited I was to see your face.

I didn't have any groceries so I decided to go to the grocery store, like everyone else would if they ran out of food.

Looking on my list, (which included sun-chips apples, grapes, Frosted Flakes, pizza rolls, milk, Minute Maid Fruit punch and etcetera.) I crossed off sun-chips with my red Bic pen, then threw them in my cart..

Not even paying attention, I turned around with my cart in front of me and bumped into someone.

That someone was you...

Feeling like a idiot, I chuckled nervously as I scratched the back of my head.

"I-I'm so sorry, I should watch where I'm going. I mean I was so into my 'ole crumbled u paper with a list of groceries I didn't even see you." I stopped calming down. "I'm sorry."

My anxiety began to cease a bit once you started laughing.

Your laugh was cute..

"It's ok, it's ok. I understand." She smiled showing her deep dimples. I returned a smile and she grabbed her bag of plain lays. "I've met you before, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah. You're brother, I'm guessing, took my change." I chuckled.

"Ooh yeah. Sorry about him, by the way. Im try to teach him that stealing is bad."

"It's fine. He's only what four, five?"

"He's five." You stated, before silence began to fall between us.

I had a feeling you were going to leave so I quickly started another conversation. I had to do this. I didn't want to end up losing you again.

"I never got to properly introduce myself," I paused. I put my hand out for you to shake. "Hello, I'm Christopher Brown; but people call me Chris." I smiled politely.

"Well hello Christopher Brown, I'm Nina Parham; but my friends call me Ne, Nine, Nene or Nina." You laughed.

I loved that you were so goofy.

You looked at your watch that was wrapped around your small wrist, you bit your lip as if you were in trouble.

"I'm sorry, I loved talking to you but I have to go."

My smiled dropped slowly. "Wait no," I smacked my head. "Uh, can I get your number?"

You raised an eyebrow, smirking. "Sure." You began telling me your number and right after you left.

Even after you left, a huge grin was glued onto my face. After talking to you, it was like no one could ruin my day. I was in the best mood ever and no one could bring me down.

After I finished my shopping, it was 7:45. It's been a long day and I wanted to go home and sleep.

It only took at least 20 minutes to get back to the regular townhouse I called home. After putting away the groceries, I took off my shirt showing all my tattoos and hopped in bed.

My arm resting behind my head, I looked up at the ceiling thinking of you.

I was so happy I met you.

Remembering that I had your number, I lit up and grabbed my phone instantly.

Since I didn't have that many contacts in my phone, I went straight to your name and hit message.

To Nina :
Nice meeting you again, Nina. Goodnight.

I turned off my phone, then covered my body with my comforter and went straight to sleep.

I would say tonight was like very other night, but it wasn't. This time I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

I couldn't even lie, you, Nina, had me on cloud nine.

After those two days of seeing you, I've been happy which wasn't a surprise since its you that had me feeling this way.

Those two days was one of the best days of my life and I'll never forget them.

And hopefully, you won't forget them either.

___________

How was it? Any thoughts on Chris? Nina?
Comment and vote please!

Thanks.

~ from a g named, Princess.