The Great Naruto Bridge

Start from the beginning

"We could do that. If Kakashi signed off on it." said Genma, "You would need one more."

Naruto said, "Konohamaru. I train him personally. He can handle a simple mission. Its not anything the three of us can't handle and i can spam shadow clones like candy."

Genma said, "That would need the Sandaime's approval. I'll go ask him myself after i ask Kakashi."

"Field seven somewhere. He's training the Uchiha monkey." said Naruto angrily

"Oooh what did he do?" said Kotetsu

"How bout set Sakura up on chakra control exercises and me on my aim while he went to play monkey see monkey do with the Uchiha." said Naruto

Genma said, "Dumb ass is gonna regret that one later."

"Yeah when i become Holage and he can't say he helped me get there." said Naruto amused

Genma went and said, "Kakashi?"

"Yeah Genma." said Kakashi, "I'm aware Naruto left."

"He's being sent on a mission with Izumo and Kotetsu if that's alright with you." said Genma, "Its nothing to bad. Just another escort mission."

"Yeah alright whatever. Take Haruno too if you want." said Kakashi

Genma shook his head and webt over to the girl and said, "Haruno go to the Dango shop. Look for a woman wearing barely anything and purple hair. Names Anko ask her to help you. Tell her i said if she does I'll buy her dango for a year."

Sakura said, "Ok thank you"

Genma went to the meeting hall and leaned near the Sandaime and whispered, "We had an escort mission come in sir. Its to wave. Seems Kushina's younger brother Kaiden wants to see Naruto. The team is gonna be Izumo, Kotetsu, and Naruto himself. Kakashi's approved. Sir Naruto wants to take Konohamaru-sama with him. Says he can handle it."

Hiruzen knew this was a risk and whispered, "Fine but I am changing it a little. Send my grandson, Moegi, and Udon. Naruto has been playing sensei for them. I wanna see how well they are doing. Tell Izumo and kotetsu they are going in case they are needed. They are silent observers only. I want them to evaluate Naruto's prowls on a real mission. I don't trust half the crap Kakashi wrote in his report and I've seen him train those three. He'll make one badass Jonin sensei. And he may take Hayate's title of slave driver away."

Genma nodded as he shuddered. He came back and said, "He's agreed. But with a change. Naruto you are to take your gening squad. The one your training. Izumo and Kotetsu are only going as added back up. Your in charge its your first mission as a jonin sensei."

Naruto smriked and said, "Awesome. Meet at the gate in five with everything you'll need boys. Your late we leave you here. Does he want my full team?"

"That's what he said." said Genma

"Ok then i will get them then." said Naruto who left in snow

"Was that a shunshin jutsu?" said Genma

"What?" said Iruka who saw the snow and groaned, "Damn it Naruto must you always make a mess."

"How do you know it was Naruto?" said Genma

"Naruto's affinities are all five but his two strongest so far are Wind and water. He combines them and makes snow. Its his Shunshin no snow jutsu." said Iruka annoyed

Naruto though had clones inform his kids. He went home and packed. He changed and was at the gate when Izumo and Kotetsu arrived.

He wore green camouflaged shinobi pants with a mesh armor sleeveless shirt. Over that he wore a sleeveless green camouflaged hooded sweatshirt with a rankless vest over that. His hair was as spiky as before and was pulled back into a tail. He had on black fingerless gloves with a metal plate. It held the Namikaze symbol instead of the leaf symbol and in his ear was a hoop with an Uzu swirl being held by a nine tailed fox. On his left bicep was a perfect representation of Kyuubi in full roar tails splated out behind him.