The Great Naruto Bridge

In wave a man with short spiky red hair and violet eyes was walking around. He wore standard Jonin attire in black instead of blue. His vest was brown not green. His hai-ate held Kiri's symbol.

He saw the statue and a boy said, "That's Naruto Uzumaki. He liberated our country from gato."

The man looked at the boy and said, "Do you know where i could find him?"

"He's a leaf nin." said The boy

The man crossed into fire and did the summoning jutsu and said, "Find Kushina's last known location. Seems she has a son contact him and get me an escort back to his village. Tell him i am in wave on the fire side of the bridge."

The summons left and back in Konoha Naruto was annoyed. He sat on the training field flipping a kunai. His sensei had given Sakura more chakra control exercises and told him to work on his aim and handsigns. Then went to train Sasuke. Naruto was getting increasingly pissed at him.

Then a poof was heard and Sakura said, "Ok where did the black fox come from."

Naruto turned and saw it and said, "No way. A fox summons."

"I'm looking for Uzumaki." said the fox

"That's me." said Naruto moving closer to it and held out his hand politely.

The fox shook it with his paw and said, "Jory. My summoner sent me to find you. You are Kushina's son yes?"

"Yes i am why?" said Naruto

Sakura said, "Don't talk to strange summons Naruto. You baka."

"Foxes like Sensei's Ninken is a clan contract. Foxes are the Uzumaki clan summons." said Naruto, "So it was obviously someone from my mom's clan. So shut up and go back to your chakra control Haruno no banshee."

Jory chuckled and said, "My summoner is Kaiden Uzumaki he is your Uncle. He says to tell you he needs an escort here from wave. He's camped out on the fire side of the bridge. Which they named THE GREAT NARUTO BRIDGE and have a large statue of you in front of."

Naruto chuckled and said, "Tell him to go back to wave and talk to the bridge builder Tazuna. Ask if he can stay with him till he's picked up. Tazuna was our client when we had our mission there. He should be willing to let him stay. I'll talk to Saru-Jiisan and get a team to come get him."

"Very well. I will tell him." said Jory

When he left Naruto got up and started to walk off and said, "Tell sensei i had family buisness to attend to."

He went to the Hokage's office only to find him gone. He went to the mission deak and found him not there. He said, "Jiji have a council meeting?"

"Yep. What ya need Naruto?" said Kotetsu

"Need an escort. My uncle sent a summons to tell me he's in wave and is coming here." said Naruto

"Oh wow exciting. Which one?" said Genma

"Kaiden." said Naruto

"Ah the baby. He was your age when your mom died. He would be Iruka's age now." said Genma

"So we got a team available?" said Naruto

"No unfortunately and Kakashi won't take another one right now." said Izumo

Naruto groaned and said, "So I'll go get him."

"Can't do solo missions." said Genma

"Send me with those two idiots. They gotta be getting bored with guard duty." said Naruto indicating the two men