chapter 7

sadies pov

I knew i had to do something and right now the only idea i could think of was to barge into his room and kiss him. It would be kind of awkward but i knew i would enjoy it and so would he. Im minutes away from giving up on thinking of other ideas and just going with that one.

10 minutes later

i still have no other ideas so i think im just gonna go for it. How wrng could it go, i mean, he just confessed his love to me. He's not gonna storm out. Plus i really do like him and this would work. I get up off my bed and head into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and comb my hair so that i look decent. I head back into my room to pick out some cloths. I havent changed since i got home from camp a few hours ago and my clothes are pretty dirty from all the mud at the camp. I decide to wear white denim shorts and a green tank top. The shorts are one of my favorites for summer cause they stay cool and they make my legs look longer.

I go downstairs and tell my mom I am going over to James house. She gives me a funny look.

"sweetie, you guys havent talked in years and all of a sudden he came over today and then stormed out. What is going on?"

"i will tell you later mom" i said "there is something i need to fix right now"

"okay" she says and i head outside.

crossing the street im feeling a little nervous about the whole thing but i think im ready. I must have been ready for years but had never reaized it. I go up to his house and ring the bell. No one answers but i see the light on in his room so i try the door. Before, i used to just walk right in so it shouldnt really matter. The door is open so i go inside, closing it behind me. I make my way to his room, looking around at all of the familiar things everywhere, things that i have not seen in years. I slowely push open the door to his room and look inside. He is sitting on his bed crying softly.

i push the door open the rest of the way and walk inside before i can back out. i go over and sit next to him, putting my arm around him.

"james" i say "im sorry for all the pain i have caused you. I never knew that you felt that way."

there is a pause before he answers in a whisper "its okay"

"no james its not. for all these years you have been in pain, you have been sad. I cant let you go along like that unknowing. " i pause for a little and he watches me through his tear filled eyes. They make me want to cry too.

"James" i say "i love you"

Then i lean forward and slowely close the space between our lips. As they touch i feel almost as though there are sparks flying i am floating on air as we kiss passionetly. Nothing has ever felt this amazing and i dont know if anything ever will.

__________________________________________________________________________

there you go they kissed. I am sorry for how long it has been but im on the swim team and my coach seems to think that swimming is more important than everything else so i barely have time to do my homework even but i had a free night so i figured i would write one chapter. Try to vote that would be awesome. Thanks i love all you guys.