Chapter 4

Recap:

"Hey" I said

"Sadie?" said a voice that sounded so familiar it almost brought tears to my eyes.

"James?"

___________

"Yeah" he said His voice sounded like music in my ears

"Hi" I said again

"Um hi" He said

There was a long silence. I didn't know what to say to him. We hadn't talked in like 3 years. I didnt want to sound dumb and he be like no this is not right she is so awkward and just hang up.

"Um sadie" he said again "look i got your letter, we need to talk. Can i come over"

"okay" i mumbled and he line clicked off. I held the phone in my hand for a little while just listening to the dial tone. I couldn't believe it. He was coming over right now. I didnt even look good right now.

Wait thats wierd, why would i care what he thinks, i just want him as a friend. WHy does it matter all of a sudden.

I didnt have time to think about that though. The doorbell rang inturupting my thoughts. I heard my mom call

"Im coming"

then the sound of the door opening and my mother going

"James? wow you have grown so much. I havent seen you over here in years. Not since middle school."

"Um yeah" he replied awkwardly. Omg i couldnt believe he was actually here. I felt like txting one of my friends but i realized they wouldn't care, they think he is to silent and not cool enough for them and they think that i am to cool to be seen with him. I dont care though because i want my bestfriend back. And nothing is going to stop me.

--------

Hey i hope you guys like it.