Chapter 5: the talk

i posted two chapters in one day wahoo. please dont be mad if i dont post again till next weekend cause school is sorta making me really busy at the moment. Thanks. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------

I listened as james climbed the stairs to my room. I tried to make myself calm. I was ready to have this talk.he peered in my room and then stepped inside, closing the door behind him. He sttod there awkwardly for a moment until i said

" here sit down" patting an area on my bed.

"thanks" he muttered and he blushed a little.

"so" i said "i guess you got my letter soo do you want to be friends"

"sadie" he said "i would love to be friends, i have always wanted to still be your friend. I read your letter so many times and i know that i feel the same way. I never wanted to end our friendship but i needed to. You loved me as a friend and as a brother but i held you back from where you could have been, where you are now. Your popular and funny and everyone loves you"

"james" i said " thats not what matters to me. Our friendship mattered more then that to me and it still does i dont see why you dont understand that"

"i understand sadie but there was one more reason to why i had to let you go, you loved me as a brother, and i loved you as more. I loved you in ways that i knew you could never love me so i left you i couodnt stand it anymore. I still cant but at least now it is not going to hurt you, just me"

He gave me one last longing stare , got to his feet and walked out the door.

----------------------------

Please dont hate me. I will upload as soon as i can. Until then check out my other stories.