Extra: The Doctor

The girl thrashes around in her bed, and I slide the needle under her skin. Slowly, slowly, she calms down. I don't know what she sees in there, I'm not allowed to watch the transmitter visual from either of them.

Tears stream down the girl's face. That wasn't supposed to happen. She's not supposed to cry. She looks almost peaceful now. This one, Patient 4-2989, has had multiple more issues then her counterpart. But, that's what the leaders said. The brain is harder to control than the body.

I heard in whispers that her name before was Violet. That she was a nobody. That no one would miss her.

I keep her so heavily sedated that I'm not sure she would remember anyone from her past. The other one might remember. The sedatives don't work as well on her. She had to be physically restrained.

No one else is in the lab at this late hour. No one else cares about who they are. They only care about what the results of the testing show. How far they can press their limits. But the girls are so young. It sickens me, but I must stay. I must see how it turns out.

I've become so attached to these girls. I need to help them.

A/N-Skylar
So sorry it's been so long. This is a just little tidbit, we've both been really busy with school and various other things.