I'am just like you deadpool

As deadpool leaned in closer you got up from your chair taking your plate with you to the sink and looked back at him and said" it's not a happy story", he got up and got his plate put it in the sink and grabbed both of your shoulders and said " come on... You can tell me how bad can it be", you sighed and took his hands off you shoulders and walked out of the kitchen. " well, I used to have a family and now... Their dead", you frowned and looked back at deadpool " i don't really think about them now... I know this sounds crazy but, I am just like you", he turned his head to the side and said" like me... What do you mean", you chuckled and said" I have powers and healing abilities and all that". He laughed and said" prove it", you smiled and said" hit me", shocked by your answer he said" y/n you can be a little pest at times but, I am never going to hit you", you smiled and grinned " what if I said that I can make you hit me"(so sorry if that sounds wrong), he grinned and crossed his arms and said" y/n there is nothing you can do to make me hit you", you said immediately " I hate you deadpool and I rather be with spiderman than with you", he walked to you and said" y/n are you serious", you smiled and nodded then, he hit you and you looked at the ground and looked back at him and he said worried " y/n... I am so sorry, are you ok... Y/n", then, your bruise started to heal he walked back shocked and said " whoa... You are just like me", you smiled and said " that wasn't so hard now was it"," but why have you kept a secret", you looked down and said" I didn't want people to think I was weird", he laughed and said " don't listen to those people they are to normal to understand", you looked at him and said" that's why I love you", he blushed through his mask an walked to you and kissed you.

Hey sorry for the wait anyways I can't believe deadpool hit you good thing you had healing abilities. Hope you like it. Also I would really appreciate more ideas for this story. Peace out my deadpool fans. ✌️