Random deadpool

He sipped before he laughed out loud and dumped the rest of coffee into the sink as you stood there waiting for an explanation. You waited too long and shoved him out of the way marching out of the kitchen in anger. "Wait, wait" he said holding his stomach to catch his breath. You stopped yourself and turned around with an upset look on your face. He smiled through his mask " you should've seen your face though, it was hilarious " and again started to laugh. You were to upset to say anything to him and turned away. He sighed " fine, I'm sorry that you couldn't take a joke, I just wanted to make you smile ". When he said the last part you started to feel bad about getting mad. The truth was a few weeks ago a note was sent to you about being behind on your rent in the apartment you were living in. You sighed " no, I'm sorry about getting mad", as you bit down on your lip nervously knowing that you made a mistake. " just don't crawl into my bed at night, it's creepy", you said and turned back to him with your arms crossed for an answer. He grinned through his mask," your so cute, y/n". You blushed and slapped his arm in response and said ," shut up ".  He turned to the floor and asked " so, I guess I can clean up the mess and you can get cleaned up ?"  You looked at him weirdly " I thought you didn't like to clean like... ever", he fake laughed holding your shoulder. " Just get your little booty to the bathroom and I can do it ". You nodded nervously to him and escaped his grasp on you and hurried to the bathroom. As Deadpool went to clean up the mess you closed the door behind you and felt butterflies in your stomach.  " This can't be happening to me " you mumbled " how can I have feeling for someone that I just met and who I don't even like right now ". You heard from outside the door " it can be worse, babe ".  You freaked and said " shut up ".

Sorry if it's short I am just so tired. 😴