Chapter 3

I'm updating a little bit earlier today because yah know school stuff, and all.

So I'm going to tell you something interesting that happened to me today, like you guys even care but oh well! Okay so I was at the store right? and this guy was helping my grandma find things and holy mother of god! he looked just like,

ZAYN MALIK! And that's not the weird part,

his

name

was

...Malik! like come on. coincidence? I think not! the only thing different between Malik and Zayn was he didn't have the quiff he had like Niall's hair when he was on X-factor but in black! He even had the same eyebrows! 

Anyways, I thought I would share that with you guys. But hope you like this chapter!

Remember to Comment,Vote, and Follow plz!

and check out my larry fanfic! :)

xx.

______________________________________________________________________________

*Ding ding dong* The door bell rang and and I hear the door open, before I could even walk out my room. "Bra-Tristan?!" I hear and I smirk to myself. I walk up to the door to see Channel standing by the door with a puzzled look. "Hey Tristan..." I say Stepping in front Of the very confused Channel.

"Hi, Zoey," He says standing in the cold with his hands tucked deeply in his pockets. "Come in!" I say grabbing his arm dragging him in.

"Wait, I thought Brad was coming over? Wait am I missing something?!" She asks Walking back to the living room. Tristan looks at me with furrowed I brows and I give him a sheepish smile. "Uhh Brad was busy, So I invited Tristan instead." I say Grabbing Tristan's Arm leading him to my room.

Tristan stayed quite, until I shut the door to my room. "Soo Brads not busy?" He asks with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and laid on my bed. "No," I say through a sigh. "Its just, Brad can be too clingy sometimes...yah know?" I ask and Tristan nods laughing.

"Yeah, Actually some of his girlfriends have broken up with him in the past because of it." He says laying his head down next to mine.

"Really?!" I ask surprised! I would never break up with a guy because of that!

"Yep, well he clings to them for reasons..." He says shutting up like he was hidding something he shouldn't tell me, but if its about brad I have every right to know! I am his girlfriend!

"Reasons?" I ask turning to my side resting  my head on my hand. I look up at Tristan who is biting on his bottom lip letting out a sigh. "Well Brad used to be bad into drugs, and when hes with a girl it takes his mind off of it yah know?" My eyes go big and I plop my head down on the pillow.

I take a big breath taking in the information Tristan just informed me with. What?! I cant believe this! 

"W-what?" I ask with a blank expression. "Yeah, But He doesn't do them anymore! Don't worry he went to rehab." He said stroking my hair with his fingers calming me down. I look up into Tristan's beautiful Blue eyes and My heart flutters. "What?" Tristan asked with a smile.

"You have really blue eyes." I say looking into the eyes like I was in a trance. "Yeah I get that allot..." He says blushing. Oh my god I made the big bad boy of the band blush! I giggle and poke him in the sides. "I made Mr. Bad Boy blush!" I say wiggling around. 

He laughs and Scoots down to where we where the same length. I stop smiling and he leans in closer. Our faces only centimeters apart. Should I go for it and kiss him?! I mean his lips are right there! His Pink plump lips. He licks his lips slowly. Yeah he wants me to kiss him! I mean who does that if they don't want to be kissed?!