chapter 1

well hey! 

I always update around three in the morning!! Why you ask? I have know idea!

Im weird...I know. :)

Okay well hope you all like this chapter! :)

Plz comment,vote, and follow! and make sure to check out my Larry fanfic! 

xx.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"So got a date huh?" Channel asks watching me running around my room looking for clothes. "Yeah, how did you know?" I ask throwing clothes out of my closet on to my bed. For some reason I seem to find things better when its messy and not organized? I don't know I'm weird.

"Look at yah! Your running around in your room with half your hair curled, in a tank and nickers!" She points out and I shrug. "Yeah I guess its kinda obvious, I really like this boy...I think he might be the one ya know?" I say plopping down on my bed with a sheepish smile.

I look  up at Channel and her  eyebrows are wide and she has the cheekiest smile planted on her lips. "Who is this boy any ways?" She asks sitting down next to me. "His names brad, Brad Simpson." I say smiling at how perfect his name is. 

"W-what?!" Channel gasps and stands up quickly. I jump in shock. What was wrong with her? "What?" I ask confused and Channel gives me her "Why aren't you freaking out with me?!" look. "You have to be jocking! H-hes that Guy! that guy from that band! THE VAMPS!!" she screams overly exited jumping around. 

"Yah so?" I ask looking at her like shes a freak. "Soo your dating one of the boys from my all time favorite band, and you haven't told me till now!" She says slapping me in the arm. 

"Ow! Sorry, didn't know you likes them...to be honest I never heard of them..." I say and she rolls her eyes. "Okay we have to make you look fantastic!" She says running to my pile of clothes.

I rolled my eyes, Brad isn't going to care what I'm wearing, Hes brad! hes not the most well dressed guy out there! "Here!" she says throwing me high waisted skinny jeans, a white V-neck shirt, a cardigan, and brown combat boots. You can always trust Channels since in style. She is a stylist!

I put the clothes on and looked at my reflection threw the mirror, and smiled. Wow I look Hot! "Woah your ass likes nice in those jeans!" Channel teases and I roll my eyes and smirk, dang! It does look huge! but not to huge like Nicky Manaj, but more in the lines of Demi Lovato. 

* Ding Ding Dong * The door bell rang. I jumped and ran and grabbed My leather jacket hanging on the back of the couch, and grab my purse. I run to the door fixing my hair before opening it. 

When the door flew opened I see Brad standing in the snow with a Big black jacket and scarf. His pale skin went perfect with the snow, and his big brown eyes popped from the dark colors of his clothes. He had a cheeky smile and Looked me up and down, but then stopped when he reached my eyes. 

"Zoey..." He says. "Yeah?" I ask not leaving my eyes from his beautiful face. "Why is half your hair curled?" He asks with a chuckle. My eyes go wide. Shit! I was so nervus I forgot to do the rest of my hair!

"Uhh..I.umm" I say thinking of an excuse. I feel my cheeks heat up and I bit my bottom lip. "Its fine, You still look beautiful either way." He says Grabbing my hand. I smile at the gesture.

"Why, thank you...But I'm not going out in public like this, so want to come in?" I ask pulling him in the warm air before he could answer. 

"Ill just be a moment, Here you cant chat with Channel." I say and he turns his head side ways in confusion. "Channel?" He asks. "Yeah, my roommate." I say walking in her room.