Chapter 51

Emma parks her car and gets out. She walks to where everyone is standing. She stands by Killian and David again and waits for the people to bring Graham over.

When they bring Graham over they lower him down into the grave and back away. Everyone puts flowers and notes in the grave. Emma stands there with a handwritten note. The note read:

Dear Graham,
I love you so, much.
I'm so sorry for not saving your life.
If I could go back and change this I would.
I hope that you found a happy place.
I love you and I always will.
Love,
Emma

Emma waited till everyone dropped something in the grave and then dropped her note. Some people started throwing dirt into the grave and people started leaving. Emma stood there.

After a while Killian and her were the only people standing there. The people who buried Graham walked away after they were done and Emma bent down to the gravestone. She ran her fingers over his name and let out more tears.

She sniffed back a couple of tears and softly said, "Bye"

She stood up and looked at Killian.

"You alright, Love?" Killian asked.

Emma nodded and they walked back to the parking lot. Killian walked to his car and Emma got into her car. She saw Killian drive away and just sat in her car.

After a long time Emma pulled out of the parking lot and drove to the docks.

When she got to the docks she parked her car and got out. She walked to the edge and looked out at the ocean.

---------------

Emma got back into her car and drove to her apartment. She had been standing at the docks for an hour.

When she got home she walked up the stairs and opened her door. She slowly walked in and shut the door. She gently placed Graham's jacket on the coat rack and the walked into her bedroom. She sat on the bed and looked at her arms. She then got up from the bed and walked into the kitchen. She grabbed a knife from the knife block and started walking to the bathroom. She was stopped by a knock on the door.

"Emma!" Killian shouted through the door. Emma ignored him and continued walking to the bathroom with tears running down her face. Emma got to the bathroom and looked at her arms again. She then heard the door open. She panicked and slammed the bathroom door shut. She heard Killian walk to the bathroom door. He knocked on the door and said, "Emma! I know your in there! What are you doing?!" Emma ignored him again and slit her wrist. She let out a tiny cry of pain. "Emma! Emma! Please, don't do this!" Killian said pounding on the door. Emma could here the sobs in his voice. She slit her arm again and bit her lip. "Emma! I can't lose you! Please!" Killian said now bawling. Emma cut herself again now having her tears fall onto her wrists. Killian bursted through the door and stopped when he saw Emma sitting on the side of the tub. Blood was rushing down her arms and onto the floor. "Emma! Stop!" Killian cried out in pain.

"I'm sorry, Killian." Emma said crying.

She lifted the knife above her head and was preparing to bring it down into her chest.

"Emma! I love you! Please don't do this! Emma!" Killian bawled.

"I'm so sorry, Killy." Emma said.

She then brought the knife down.