Sally nods at him and he disappears in a cloud of mist.

Sally frowns and looks at the sleeping child in her arms.

"Looks like it's just you and me, Percy."

She smiles sadly at her child and the scene changes to a scene in a bright apartment.

A little girl with light, carefree eyes runs in and looks around the room. She looks about 5. She goes behind the arm of the couch and waits.

"Ready or not, here I come" a woman's voice shouts and Sally walks into the room "I wonder where Percy is."

"I'm right here, mommy" the little girl yells and jumps out of her hiding place. "Can we make cookies"

"I guess we can, but I have something to tell you first" the older woman tells the kid

"Okay, but make it quick. I want to make cookies with you" she says

"I am getting married to a guy I met. His name is Gabe and he is going to be moving in here" she explains

"Why does he have to live here" Percy whines "I like it better when it's just us"

"I know honey, but I have to. I don't expect you to understand yet, but you will someday."

"Well can we still make the cookies?"

"Yes"

The two of them run off to the kitchen.

The next scene is on the beach. It is a wedding.

Sally is at the alter with a fat walrus looking man. He looks exteremely happy while she looks sad. Other than the expression on her face, she looks beautiful. Sge wears a long, white dress and her hair is pinned back in a bun.

Percy is the same age as she was in the last scene. She is wearing a light blue dress and her hair is also pulled back in a tight bun. She also looks exteremely sad.

After the wedding the scene ends.

The next scene is Percy sitting on her bed. She looks a bit older, maybe 7 or 8.

She was doing some kind of work. She was getting frustrated she picked up her work book and threw it across the room. It hit the wall with a thud.

He mother walks in the room with a plate of cookies q few seconds later.

"Hey" she says, sitting down next to her daughter

"Hi"

"You threw your book?"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"I couldn't read it" Percy replies "it was like the words were moving around the page."

"Have a cookie" Sally suggests

"It's no fair" she cries "all the other kids in my class can read with no problems. Why can't I" she changes the subject "these are great. They're always great. You're a great cook. You're just a good person in general. You are the best person in the world"

"Honey, you have trouble reading because you are dyslexic and you can't pay attention for too long because you have ADHD."

"I know but it's not fair. Why me. Out of everyone why did I have to get stuck with dyslexia and DDHA"

"I know it's hard right now, but some people just aren't meant for some things. You are meant for great things. Trust me. You'll find your place in this world" Sally tells her.

"Do I have to do my homework right now?" Percy asks

"No, because I want to show you something" Sally gets up and leads her out of the room.