Chapter 6 Finally!

I walked through the front door trying to wrap my head around how I was going to tell Grady and Edaline. Atleast they like Fitz. And they did say I was old enough to date so I don't know why they would have a problem with it.
I walked in to see them sitting at the table talking. Perfect timing. "Hey mom, hey dad." "Hey Sophie! How'd it go with Fitz?" Grady asked. "Really really well." I said smiling at the memory. "What do you mean? The dancing? Or you guys?" He asked sitting up in his chair. "Well.. Both." I smirked. "Ooooohh! Come tell us what happened!" Edaline said so curious she almost died. "So did something happen between you two?" She said. "What? No!" Sophie said lying right to her face. "Well, sort of. Okay YES! everything happened!" I said unable to hold it in. I just had to tell someone. "I knew it." Edaline said smiling so hard I thought her face was gonna fall of. "Relax. He just told me he liked me! A lot. Then kissed me. Twice." "Eeeeeeekkkk!!!" Edaline screamed like a little girl. "I've been waiting for this for so long you don't even know! I knew he liked you all this time!" "WHAT? You knew?! Why didn't you tell me?!" I said getting mad. " Well I didn't know you liked him back!!! So I didn't think you cared. Not to mention it completely would have ruined your friendship, and you can't argue with that one." She said making a convincing statement "Okay okay." "So are you guys a thing or what?!" She said squealing. "I guess so we didn't really say." "Well then how'd you say bye?" "I said said I should be getting home. Then we said bye and he called me Soph." "Soph? Omg that's so cute! I love it!" She said going crazy running around the kitchen. "Edaline! Calm down!" I said trying to tame her. "Sorry, sorry.. I'm just so happy for you!" She said sitting back in her chair. "Grady? What do you think?" I said realizing he hadn't said a thing this whole time. "What? Oh, I'm happy for you Sophie. He's a great kid." "Um, okay. Well I'm gonna go call him" I said trying to leave that awkward situation. "See ya" I said as I ran upstairs to call him. "Hey Fitz!" I said as he picked up. "Hey Soph." He said it again! But I honestly love it now. "What do you need?" He said. "What do you mean?" I said confused. "I mean why did you call me?" He said chuckling. "Oh. Um, I don't know. I guess I just missed you." I said. "Well it's only been half an hour, but I miss you too." He said sweetly. We talked for hours. And every time a word came out of his mouth, I realized I loved him more and more.

Hey how'd you like it? Tell me in the comments! Love you guys you're awesome!