Chapter 2 Foster Fan Club

When she got to her locker she noticed Dex standing there. "Hey Sophie" he said "you look nice today" he said blushing looking like he regretted the words right after they came out of his mouth. "Sorry, it's just the truth" his eyes shot up realizing he just said that out loud. " I-uhhh-I'm gonna-umm-go now-bye Sophie" he bolted down the hallway before Sophie could say thank you. "Wow, I knew he liked you but now it's getting serious" Sophie heard as she looked behind her seeing Keefe standing there laughing his head off. "Shut up" she said punching him in the arm. "Hey, he is a member of the Foster Fan Club. Although I am the the President." He smirked. "Whatever" Sophie said trying to change to subject.
"What is it Foster?" She's pretty much given up on him ever calling her by her first name that she didn't even mind anymore, it's better than mysterious-what he used to call her-she just thought it might ware off. Nope. "Foster, come in Foster." Keefe chuckled as she realized she was spacing. "What now? Are you thinking about dreamy wonderboy again?" He said a little too loudly so a few heads turned. "No!" She said even louder. "I see, although I'm feeling some pretty strong emotions here." Although he soon realized they were anger for bringing up Fitz so loudly. "Oh it's anger. I see. Well, I'll get away then before you punch me in the gut or something." He said as he walked away. After a few seconds Sophie cooled down and walked to her first class.