Untitled Part 4 What just happened?!?

Okay sorry so super long chapter here but you know, the good parts are always the longest 😉

After school Sophie leaped to Fitz and Biana's house (more like mansion). Every time she goes she still in in shock of the beauty of it. "Well hello Sophie!" Alden greets her at the door. "If you have more news I'm not busy so come into my office." He says "actually, I'm here to see Fitz." She said correcting him. "Oh, well okay then" he says with a smirk on his face "no it's not that he's just teaching me to dance" If that sounded as bad as she thought he'd sure be curious now. "Oh is he? Well you two have fun. And don't get into any trouble" he said with another smirk as he walked away. "Hey Sophie!" "Ahh!" Sophie jumped as she saw Fitz standing right behind her. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you I was just-" saying it as if he just did something unforgivable. "You're fine it just startled me." "Okay well let's go up to my room and we can get started" saying it like he was my teacher or something. Although he sort of was..
We went into his room and I was surprised to hear a door close behind me. I decided not to say anything because it would be awkward. And I didn't want anyone else to see me fall.
"Alright so let's get started" he said grabbing my hand. Hoping he didn't notice how my face was as red as a baboon butt. "So you know the positions right?" "Yeah" "great" he says as he puts my hands around his neck and his around my waist. "Now you just move side to side and every now and then I'll twirl you" twirl? That's what I did last time and I face planted! She thought. "And Sophie?" "Yeah?" "RELAX!" He said obviously noticing my stiffness. "Sorry, I'll try."Great. Now try to twirl" he said nodding in a way that said you got this. He twirled her slowly and as her feet crossed and back together she realized she did it without falling. "I did it!" She said as she jumped and threw her arms around Fitz. He didn't hesitate for a second and leaned in grabbing her waist with her head on his shoulder. They stayed for a few seconds. Then at the same time jumped back "I'm so sorry, I just got excited." Sophie said with crazy blushing. "No, it's just-" he stuttered. "Well, it's just that I" "Is something wrong? You know you can tell me anything." "I like you Sophie! Like, like you like you. Like a lot!" He exclaimed looking as if he regretted saying it. "There, I said it okay! Sophie, Ever since I brought you back here I instantly fell in love with you. And it hasn't gone away. In fact it seems every time I see you I love you even more."  I couldn't process everything that just happened. FITZ VACKER LIKES ME! NO. HE LOVES ME!! OMG HE LOVES ME!! FINALLY! I WAS RIGHT!! She immediately jumped into his arms and as her feet left the floor her arms wrapped around his neck in a tight embrace as he picked her up and spun around holding her waist. "I love you too" she whispered into his ear. Before putting her down out of no where he gave her a big kiss. It was long, magical, and lasted until her feet hit the floor "woah" they said in sync processing how that just happened. She laughed and kissed him again as he leaned in and kissed her back. It was all she'd ever dreamt of happening right then and there. Just then Biana barged into the room.. "HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT I GOT- WOAH! WOAH! SORRY SO SORRY! UM CARRY ON LOVE BIRDS!" They separate with a jump but it was too late. Someone knew. But she didn't care, she wanted the whole world to know. Her and Fitz Vacker were in love.

Okay so do y'all like it? Keep reading! Thanks sooooo much for the views you guys are great! Comment what team your on! Spoiler: team Keefe and Dex drama coming soon so stay with it😉