Chapter 15

Song: Light 'Em Up By Fallout Boy

Book/Author: This is dedicated to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling because, well, duh. They wrote the PJO and HP series.

Recap:

We quietly walked into the common room since people were probably sleeping. Suddenly the lights flicked on and a voice yelled;

"Where HAVE you been?!"

~

We all looked at each other, shocked as Ron yelled at us.

"No note. Kids gone. You could have died! You could've been seen!" He yelled then continued, "You guys should see your faces right now."

He and Harry started laughing at us and we just stood there, confused.

"The first time Harry came to my house this early in the morning, my mum yelled something like that at him, me, George and," he stopped to take a deep breath before saying the last name, "And Fred."

"Oh. Hey Ron?" Percy asked.

"Yeah?" Ron asked back. Percy smirked and punched Ron's shoulder.

"Tell us next time, 'kay?" Percy said as Ron groaned, rubbing his arm.

" 'Kay," Ron groaned. We all laughed at them then decided to go to sleep because it was already almost morning.

"Night," Nico said and pecked my forehead. I smiled at him and hugged him.

"Bleh, save the lovey-dovey crap for when you're alone. Cade, you're my sister and I love you but I won't hesitate to kick your boyfriends butt. I'm serious," Aaron said and crossed his arms across his chest, trying to look intimidating.

I smiled and patted his shoulder mockingly on my way back to the dorms. As I headed up the stairs I heard Nico ask Aaron;

"Dude, you weren't actually serious, were you?"

"Man, hurt her and I'll kick your butt into Tartarus. I'm serious," Aaron said.

I smiled but there were out of earshot so I just shook my head and chuckled.

"What's so funny, Caden?" Amy asked me as I changed into my PJs.

I just smiled and shook my head. She shrugged it off with a 'G'night' and we all crawled into bed.

"Don't think you got out of telling us about your date," Drew's voice said out of the darkness. There was a murmur of agreement and a snore. We all giggled at the snore and went to bed.

~~~

The next morning we all got dressed and went downstairs.

"Morning," Nico said while coming over to me and kissing me quickly on the lips.

"Ew,"

"Gross!"

"Save it for the bedroom!"

A bunch of our friends said when they saw. Nico and I laughed at them then we all headed to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"Caden, walk with us!" The girls said and pulled me away from the rest of the pack.

When we were out of earshot Drew squealed, "Tell us about your date!"

I held up one finger to say 'wait a minute' then pulled out my iPhone/sword and started typing on Notes.

When I was done I gave it to Hermione who read it out loud for them all.

They all 'Awed' at parts and when they were done Ginny said, "How come Harry never takes me on dates like that? That's so sweet!"

"I agree! Ron is probably one of the least romantic people in the world. His idea of a date is sitting in the common room with a bunch of our friends," Hermione said as we walked into the Great Hall.