Nate River One Shot "Fix my heart." for midnightwinter

Oc info:

Name: Deseeree stargate aka D/ Day

Looks: black hair with beachy curls,  short

Clothes: black t- shirt and shorts always have a shoulder bag of tools

Personality: bubbly over reactive hyper, energetic, impulsive

Character info: she is one of the students in the orphanage. She is an inventor and artist unlike Near and Mello who are detectives. She is a bit of a klutz who can run into a plain wall or trip on flat surfaces. She is most of the time fixes and technical problems in the orphanage. Her bestfriend is Matt who usually breaks electronics because of over use. She is also called as second Da Vinci.

*********************************************************************************************************************

                                                                    Character info:

Name of guy: Near or Nate River

***********************************************************************************************************************

                                                                    Extra Info:

Extra info: she is trying to create an actual robot for Near because he is the first person who believed her abilities.

***********************************************************************************************************************

                                                                        Start:

                                                              ***Near's P.O.V***

I sat there putting together a puzzle but not just any puzzle the puzzle of what my heart was feeling, when D ran through the door. She had a look of absolute joy etched upon her face like she was the queen of the world. "Near Near i did it!!" She screamed in joy. I quickly put my hands over my ears to block the screeching. "And what pray- tell did you do?' I replied semi-intrested. Her grin got bigger (if it even could) as she brought from behind her back looked like a 12 inch gray robot. I chocked an eyebrow wondering why she would get my another robot.

"Oh Near this isn't just any robot... this is a real robot!" My eyes widened did she really... my thoughts were broke off when i heard a robotic voice say "Power on. Identifying master." I looked to the robot it was talking! It walked up to me moving its head to look up at me to identify me i guess. I flinch as a red scanning field emitted from it's eye's. Suddenly the red field disappeared and the robot spoke again.

"Master identified. Hair: White, Eyes: Black, Sex: Male, Age: 21, Name: Nate River, Alias: Near." I was so shocked that my mouth opened slightly how did it know that? "If you'r wondering how it knew all that i installed a chip in it that allows it to find out the basics of a person. Pretty cool huh?" D beamed at me. "Is it for me?" I asked looking from the robot to her. She smiled and nodded. I deiced i would try and test out what else the robot could do. I held out my hand to it "Hello I'm Near as you already know." It lifted it's plastic/steel hand and rested it on mine. "Hello I am Artificial Intelligent Robot."

'Artificial Intelligent Robot huh?'  "Well i'll just call you A.I.R."

                                                           ***5 hours later***

Ever since D gave me that robot my hearts been feeling stranger than before. "D!" I yelled for her. She casually walked in her beautiful short black hair meshing well with her shirt. "You can fix anything right?"  "Well mostly yeah." She said while thinking. "Why?" she asked curious. "I need you to fix my heart." Her eyes widened. "What happened?"  She asked confused. "Well my heart beats faster all the time when you'r around me and i get butterfly's in my stomach. Please i just want to-" I was cut off by a warm pair off lips pressed upon mine.

She pulled away and smiled "Your just in love Nate and don't worry i love you to." I pulled down into another kiss happy. Then we heard "Love detected. Commence happy emotion. Awwww."

                                                                     End

***********************************************************************************************************************

Author's Note: Hey guys sorry iv'e been gone for a while heh.... anyway this Near One Shot was for midnightwinter! I hope you liked and now that i'm back guys you can keep requesing so see ya soon!! :)

----- CodeRed