DESTIEL & SABRIEL ONESHOTS

Cas' pov:

"Dean." Cas began. "Dean, talk to me please!" Dean didnt reply, only gave Cas a look of disgust and hatred. "Dean,..... please" Cas was now pleading for an answer, voiced cracked. "WHAT CAS! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY? DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY I LOVE YOU BACK?" Dean now full of fustration was now searching an answer from cas. Castiel just looked down, with no reply, and a tear rolled down his cheek. "Well..?" Castiel lifted his head slowly, with tear stains down the sides of his cheeks. 

"I....." Cas begun. "I what Cas?huh?" Dean now intimidating Cas. "I dont know" Cas whispered. "what was that? I couldnt quite hear you!" "I SAID I DONT KNOW! OKAY?" Cas broke down, tears streaming down his face non stop and he fell to the floor, hands covering his face and he shrivelled up into a little ball. Dean took a long, loud and deep sigh, shaking his head. "I need a drink, im going out!" and with that, dean walked out the door, slamming it behind him, leaving cas by himself.

I dont know what i did wrong! if he didnt feel the same way, all he had to do was say "i dont feel the same way about you". I'm such an idiot, i just lost one of my best friends.....my love. I should of just kept my mouth shut. i cant be here i have to go....wait, what do i tell to sam?

"Cas?" Sam opened the door, and rushed over to me with concern in his eyes. "Cas, what happened? Are you ok? Did someone hurt you?" Sam was now knelt down beside me, trying to comfort me. Atleast one of the winchester's are caring. I wiped my face and began to get up, when sam helped me up, and looked at me with those sorrowful eyes, which also demanded an answer. "I'm fine Sam! Thank you for your concern, but i do not wish to speak about it." And with a flutter of my wings i was gone! 

Dean's pov:

"I SAID I DONT KNOW! OKAY?" Cas broke down, tears streaming down his face non stop and he fell to the floor, hands covering his face and he shrivelled up into a little ball. What have i done. Cas dosent deserve this, and it breaks my heart to know that Cas is heartbroken....by ME! I sighed heavily. I need to clear my head, and get things straight. "I need a drink, im going out!" and with that, i left, not turning back to see a broken angel. 

I jumped in baby, and turned the ignition on. As soon as the engine roared, i sped down the long emprty road and headed towards the nearest bar. As soon as i arrived i ordered myself a beer and thought hard about what had just happened. 

Why did i shout at Cas? He didnt deserve to be shouted at, and i did, becasue he told me he loved me. Who does that? I shouldnt of shouted at him, i should've held him tight in my arms and kissed him and tell him i loved him too, and that he was my everything. But i didnt i lashed out on him. Why? Because im a Winchester and Winchester's arent gay! I was bought up by a very strict father who hated gays, and who would look down upon them, and to think me being with Cas, would bring great disappointent to my own father. when i was younger, i brang home this boy, i was only 12 years old. Anyway, i thought i'd experience being wih a guy instead of a girl. We were in my room, kissing when my drunken father barged in and began cursing and beating me. And since then i always made sure that i was into girls. I remember the horror in my eyes, and in Sammy's. I remember when Sammy came running out of his room, to come and stop my father beating me continiously telling him to stop. And after when Sammy pulled my father away, he turned on sam and punched him dead in the face. Thats when i grew really angry. i got up with all the power and energy left in me and i punched my dad dead in the face, knocking him out for atleast 4 hours, i grabbed Sam and told him to pack some of his items, and i took my dad's impala and i drove to my uncle Bobby's house. And since then, he raised us and looked after us. Thats why i'm so afraid to be with Cas, because im scared that he will get hurt, just like the rest of people i love.