He falls on the ground behind her, making her look back and down at him where he wiped off blood from his chin.

His eyes were still red as his jaw clenched.

He stands up and speeds to her, grabbing her shoulders and pushing her onto the brick wall.

"Okay, Im glad I couldn't feel that" Tori groans as she gets the wind knocked out of her and looks into Barry's eyes, still seeing the green trying to show but he's still angry.

"You don't really care about me, do you?"

"What? Where did you get that from?" Tori chokes out because his arm comes to her throat.

"You only care about yourself. You only want to help me for your own personal good. Making me seem like the weaker link" he says ready to punch.

"No one is trying to make you look weaker, Barry. We're trying to make sure you stay the hero you are" She says, trying to push him off.

"I'm just a test subject to you all, aren't I. Waiting until I break?"

She pushes Barry off, and Oliver lands behind him, aiming an arrow at his back but Tori shakes her head.

"You are not a test subject, Barry. We're not waiting until you break because we know you are strong. We are your friends and we wouldn't do anything to put you in harm's way" she repeats the words he has told her.

His eyes lose the red but he throws a punch at her which she ducks. Oliver kicks his back, pushing him to the floor.

He gets up quickly, pushing Oliver to the ground and holding Tori by the neck.

"Let us help you" she grunts and tries pushing him off again.

Oliver is already back up, causing Barry to turn his head and clench his teeth.

Tori teleports out of his grip and next to Oliver who  is quick to pull an arrow from behind him and shoots Barry in the leg, causing him to fall to the floor.

"Tori, keep him there. Joe and Wells are on their way" Cisco says in the mic and she nods.

Barry is back up again, punching Tori in the stomach which makes her laugh.

"You're really funny" she laughs before pulling Barry's arms behind his back with Oliver's help as the STAR Labs van pulls up.

"Now, Joe!" She hears Dr. Wells before Joe turns on the lights.

She hides her head behind Barry's back, the light hurting her eyes.

Soon, Barry is on the ground again, catching his breath.

"Barry?" She says slowly and he looks up at her.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry" he stands up and pulls her in a tight hug.

"Oh, this is going to be a special kind of hangover" he says, sounding exhausted before they walked to the van.

***

"Oh my god" Barry says after a couple minutes in the cortex where Caitlin was fixing up Barry and Oliver.