Chapter one

Lucy pov

Finally I found a much better house in a quite part of town.
A nice big house with a beautiful backyard some houses had a pool in the backyard.

After I moved the final box into the house i started setting everything around.
It took a very long time organizing everything into the right place but after most of it was done it looked like home.
I went to the back sliding glass doors that lead to a deck that viewed the back yard. I slid the door open and took a look around.
The houses next to mine had the same decks with the same level as my deck they all looked so nice.
I looked over to the house that was on my left and saw there was a pool in their back yard
Wow haha I kinda wish I had a pool!
I thought to myself.
I just bought a new hammock for me to read outside comfortably
I went back inside and grabbed the big box that held the hammock
I dragged it threw the house so the back sliding doors
Wow this is way heavier than I thought! I struggled to get it down the stairs of the deck hoping I didn't break it.
I was going down the stairs backwards and slowly sliding the box with every step I took.
I was almost to the bottom then I slipped letting out a shriek falling on my butt as the box fell between my legs
"Ooowww" I said rubbing my butt then moving the box starting to open it taking out all the pieces.

Natsu POV

I was in the kitchen making food when I heard a small shriek outside I opened my sliding door to my deck and poked my head out taking a look around.
I spotted a blonde girl in the back yard next door.
She was unboxing something when she turned a bit I got a good look at her face. 
 'whoa that girl is gorgeous'  I thought to myself, staring at her hoping she wont catch me.
I kept watching her through my door trying to figure out what she was trying to put together.

Lucy's POV
"Ugh. That was harder than I thought" I say under my breath as I finished putting together the hammock I slowly sat on it to make sure it was steady and it was!
I got off running up the deck stairs and into the house.
I made some lemonade and grabbed my book heading back outside.

It was so nice sitting outside of my new house as the sky turned to beautiful shades of yellow and orange with some pink and purple mixed in with it.

It was getting a bit to dark for me to read so I just laid there sipping my drink watching the sky.
There started to get a breeze making me shiver a bit so I went inside to getting my bed made up and finish some more chores around the house.

It was pretty late before I finally made it to bed but at least there will be less work for tomorrow.

Nice! Done this chapter next chapter will be here tomorrow hope you enjoyed!