He was about to complete when she kept her hand over his mouth "you don't have to say sorry...I am the one who should be sorry"

Both contemplated each other

"My driver will drop you, where do you live?"

"I don't have any place here...don't know" he said softly

Susana felt bad...for some reason she pity at his condition... "If you don't mind. You can stay here...do you work anywhere?"

"No I don't have any work" he sounded painful

"Don't worry...I will ask my manager to give you some work and you can stay here" she smiled

While she was leaving he hold her hand "thanks a lot for your help."

She smiled

----------------------------------------------------------------

Devyani would never find peace until she finds out the truth, truth about Madhu, why the hell is RK staying with Madhu when she resembles Kaira. What is RK thinking, why did he marry Madhu? So many questions were not letting her mind settle.

"Mom, come have some tea" Deepali kept the huge tray on the table and started pouring some tea into the cups from the kettle....

"If Madhu is Kaira, we are dead" Devyani alleged...

"Come on Mom, there can be two people with identical faces in this world. If she was Kaira, she would have told everything to RK by now."

"RK knows the truth about Madhu. But I have to find out" Devyani picked up the cup

Deepali pondered Devyani might go mad thinking about Kaira or Madhu ...and before she does go insane or RK finds out anything, she herself should take some safe side.

Sikander is already useless, she was staying in this house for RK, she dreamed of marrying him but now there was no chance at all.

And Devyani must have done something with Kaira two years back and now she's startled all the time ever since Madhu arrived in this mansion. Deepali shook her head, she really needs some break...at least from Sikander and Devyani ...

---------------------------------------------

Madhu stepped out of the hospital and saw RK's car...she smiled. He stepped out of the car...few people walking in and out of the hospital stopped for the glimpse of the superstar but his eyes were only fixed at Madhu....

He walked towards the other side of the car and opened the door for her "come my sweetheart...." He whispered while holding her hand...

She blushed looking at so many people.... she has to be quick, before this crowd becomes bigger...she slide into the back seat and he closed the door...

The car left for the mansion...she felt extremely nervous sitting next to him...

He touched her soft fingers while gazing at her.... She didn't look at him, slowly his hand encircled hers, and the grip became tight. Her heart skipped a beat.

Why does she melt at his and only his touch? She glanced quickly at James... but he was busy driving...then she looked at his devil. Thankfully there was a little distance in between. She felt her hand tightly squeezed by his strong hand

Her face turned cherry, she looked outside...they were stuck in the traffic...

"Thanks for coming" she said softly

"Hmm...did you say something?" he shifted little closer

Her heart skipped several beats at one time....