Chapter 29

The hair on his chest somehow tickled her back, his hands massaged her shoulders and neck. The water in the bath tub was soothing. She felt his warm breath on her neck, his hands slowly encircled her breasts and concealed them with his warmth ... she moaned at his touch....

All they could hear was the sound of ripples formed on the water by their movement...she turned around to look at him... the gaze in his eyes was wild, his touch was firm, she always felt him yearning for her.

Slowly she curled her arms around his neck, her soft skin touching his skin. She kissed him gently on the neck when he pulled the silken tresses and made her look into his eyes...

Blushingly she closed her eyes at his passionate gaze...she was melting at his touch, all she could feel was the stinging of his stubble on her neck. The ongoing assault was scorching, maddening her senses, he sucked and nibbled her ni**les...She was plaint in his arms. The night was silent and his touch was torturous.

Moments passed away, but his touch was firm on her tender body. Just then he placed another blazingly hot kiss on her already sore lips...

This time she was able to pull herself away... with victorious smile she gathered herself out of the bath tub and quickly grabbed the towel and sauntered out of the bathroom...He was watching her with a little smile...

------------------------------------------------

He trailed kisses up her belly, and his tongue dipped into her navel. Still he was heading north, kissing her across her torso.

Her skin was burning. She flushed, too hot, too cold, and she was clawing at the sheet beneath her. He lay down beside her, and his hand trailed up from her hip, to her waist, and up to her breast. He gazed down at her, his expression as usual unreadable, and gently cupped her breast.

Her ni**les bear the delicious brunt of his deft fingers and lips, setting alight every single nerve ending in her body so that her whole body sings with the sweet agony.

RK just doesn't stop.

"Oh... please," she begged, and pulled her head back, her mouth open as she groaned, her legs stiffened.

"Sshh Madhu," he murmured. His teeth closed round her ni**le, and his thumb and finger pull hard, and she fell apart in his hands, her body convulsing and shattering into a thousand pieces. He kissed her, deeply, his tongue in her mouth absorbing her cries.

Her eyes were wide, her hands on his forearms. She felt so full. He stayed still, letting her acclimatize to the intrusive, overwhelming feeling of him inside her... he closed his eyes and groans, and thrusts into her again and again...

Her thoughts were scattering... there was only sensation... only him... only her....

------------------------------------

She roused up from her sleep with a little noise, she skimmed around and yawned a little, only to find RK sleeping peacefully next to her and it was still dark outside...

She looked for the jug of water and poured some into the glass...she was about to take a sip when she heard the noise again...

Madhu wore her night gown and got up from the bed, she walked towards the corridors...but the noise came from outside, she opened the slider of the glass window next to the dining table to step out on the balcony and scanned around...she couldn't see much because it was dark outside...there must be the garden at this side, she thought. She waited for some time to hear the noise again but she couldn't hear anything thereafter.