Chapter 15

Stepping in dismay towards the couch, she felt tormented at his every word. With tears in her eyes she laid on the couch. Her feelings had died way back. Something was killing her inside.

She was a mere puppet in his hands. He treated her the way he liked. With every second she enormously jolted a thousand times as if she was being ripped from inside.

Thoughts flowing in her mind without any signs of sleep. Staring at the ceiling, discerning about her fate. She should either end her life or run from his escape. She wiped her tears...

"Ma where are you" Madhu yelled...

"I am looking for my dupatta... can't find anywhere" she flung everything out of the huge wardrobe...

Shamsher smiled at her daughter "I can buy you hundreds of these...don't worry"

"No Papa... I am not worried" Madhu looked up instantly...

Shamsher came closer and kept her hand on her head "I can't see you worry even for a little thing...I want to see that smile on your lips"

Madhu smiled and hugged him

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snuggled to herself she cried under the pillow...

Next Day

She quickly sauntered outside the room, without seeing him she treaded downstairs. She glimpsed at the people sitting around the huge dining table. People who were totally unaware of her and least bothered about her presence in the house.

She never believed how a mother can be so cold with his Son's wife. How can a Brother misuse a Brother's money and how a sister-in-law can be so shameless? She was about to step in the kitchen when she saw her Father-in-law. She nodded once again in a hopeless manner.

Her mind detested everyone in the house. But her heart still had some sympathy for RK, she herself was clueless about why the hell she has to compassionate with the most dreadful man on the earth.

Without bothering much she took a toast and buttered it nicely. She felt something prickling ... she turned around to see him standing right next to her.

RK scanned Madhu from top to bottom. She angrily left the toast on the plate and walked out of the kitchen.

He picked up the toast she had left on the plate and grab a bite

"Only I have the right to bite on your toast" he babbled and smirked

--------------------

She was still sitting on the chair thinking about her past life. She wanted to put an end to everything and wanted to run away. While wiping a small tear on her cheeks she thought about how RK has misused her. How she thought he loves her and instead he touched her that night and next day denied any love that he made that night.

She did not eat anything since morning. She felt fragile but that was not she was worried about. She did not feel like eating at all. Her life was on halt. She could not go ahead like this. She thought something and took out her suitcase from the wardrobe.

Quickly opened and threw her clothes in the bag. She was about to pack everything when she heard opening of the door... without looking at the door she continued packing her stuff.