Chapter 2

bittu ji looked at her innocent face that was not fuming in anger... "yes...yes madhu ji"

"tell your chief to get his eyes tested... he can't make a difference between beautiful and ugly..." Madhu pulled a chair...

"Bittu Ji" RK said aloud "no need to pass that ridiculous message to me...don't you dare blurt out anything"

RK stood up pushing the chair and walked towards the gate...

Madhu did not give any glance to the devil "go to hell" she murmured... " feeling so hungry," she lifted a glass to pour some juice when she heard some footsteps behind her ...

"yes, yes feed yourself..." Deepali said sarcastically... "that's all you can do miss Madhu"

Madhu didn't bother to look at her...

"I don't understand why the hell are you in the house... how can you even breathe here... don't you feel ashamed?" Deepali came closer to Madhu's chair...

"well, I can ask you the same thing deepali" Madhu taunted

Deepali got up furiously... " don't you dare mess with me... you low class.."

"wait," Madhu stood up from her chair... "I am Madhu Rishabh Kundra... and I think I am the wife of the richest man... no more low class, just understand that Deepali..."

Deepali frowned at Madhu's statement... "well"

Deepali was about to say when Madhu added a comment " well then stop interfering ..." and walked away...

Deepali stood there fuming angrily "well I will wait and watch how long do you stay in this house"

********************************

It was late night when she heard the loud sound of the blowing horn ... she quickly wore her sandals and peeped outside the window from her first floor... "here comes the devil" she said to herself...

She quickly thought something and slipped into her bed... closed her eyes, pretending to sleep... though she was awake...

RK opened the door and walked towards his bed... "What the hell" he said then shouted "Bittu Ji"

Bittu Ji came running upstairs... "Yes chief"

"What yes... throw her out of my room" he yelled angrily

Bittu Ji looked haywire... totally confused at what his chief was commanding him... how can he throw Madhu out... "Chief... how can i... I mean"

RK gave a furious look.. "Get out Bittu Ji... you are useless"

Bittu ji made a quick escape ... took a sigh of relief...

He came closer to Madhu... while her eyes were shut, he leaned towards her beautiful face ...

Madhu could sense him coming closer though she did not open her eyes...RK saw the beautiful fair cheeks blushing pink...but he had no clue about her nervous she was feeling...

He slipped his arms under the tiny frame and lifted her in his arms...Madhu still did not open her eyes even though her heart was pounding loud enough to wake the whole house...

She felt the strong hands holding her waist tightly...she was able to hear his heart beat...she was angry at him but an unknown emotion suddenly made her relax...her soft hands touched his strong shoulders...