Chapter 19

The electricity between them, tangibly, drawing them together. Suddenly he grabbed her and pushed her up against the door, his mouth on hers, claiming her hungrily, one hand on her back pressing her to his groin and the other in the nape of her hair, tugging her head back.

Her fingers are in his hair, twisting hard, holding him to her. He grinds his body into hers, imprisoning her, his breathing ragged... He wanted her, and she was heady and reeling with excitement as she acknowledge his need for her...

"I love you" she hissed in between the kissing...

He stopped his hands still covered her back

"good" he said With a sly smile... touching her forehead with his...she wasn't shocked at his response but moreover surprised... was this an expected answer from her man... no, absolutely.. Why does she think he's a dark and it's not so easy to understand him... her eyes gazed him for a while until he retreated from her...

"You said everyone in the house wants you dead" she stepped closer towards him...

"Why do I think there is lot more to that" she whispered softly coming closer

He turned around to gaze at her moist eyes... no man has ever affected her the way RK has... and she cannot fathom why. Is it his looks? His civility? Power?. She doesn't understand her irrational reaction. He's very attractive, confident, commanding, at ease with himself but on the other side he's arrogant and for all his impeccable manners, he's autocratic and cold. He may be arrogant but then he has a right to be- he's accomplished so much at such a young age.

He grazes his knuckles on her cheek... "Go to sleep"

It was more than a surprise now...without talking much Madhu walked towards the couch

"On the bed" he commanded...

What really... she thought... Well she would be glad for this. Deep inside her seemed victorious...

Timidly she lay on the bed...

------------------------------------------

RK looks quickly up and down the street then heads left and suddenly sweeps her into a side alley, abruptly pushing her up against a wall. He grabs her face between his hands, forcing her to look up into his ardent determined eyes. ... She gasps, and his mouth swoops down... he's kissing her, violently...

Desire explodes and she is kissing him back.... Her hands knotting in his hair pulling it hard.... He groans, a low sexy sound in the back of his throat that reverberates through her and his hand moves down her body to the top of her thigh....

----------------------

She quickly opened her eyes... she was sweating... it was just a dream, a very hot dream though... he was sleeping next to her.

To her surprise he opened his eyes to look up at her "all good"

She swallowed quickly, and he closed his eyes...

She took a deep breath and rubbed her fingers across her forehead

------------

Next Day

She woke up with the light outside the window... her eyes fell on the man dressed in fine gray suit white shirt and a black tie with unruly jet black hair.

"Had a nice sleep" he looked her up in the mirror besides the bed.

It took a moment for her to find her voice... "Hmm... ye..Yes"