Chapter 4

I woke up in Amanda's bed, her arms wrapped around me. She was still asleep, and I didn't want to wake her. I stayed still, and listened to her steady breathing for about an hour. Then she woke up. I smiled, and she smiled back.

"Morning, sweetheart," she whispered to me. "You fell asleep next to me last night. I had to carry you to bed."

"Thanks for not leaving me outside, Amanda." The sound of her name made me shiver with happiness.

"I'd never leave you outside, dumbass," she said as she laughed a little bit. I laughed too. "You'd probably get eaten by bugs, and no one wants that."

"I know I wouldn't want you get tinged eaten by bugs in the middle of the night."

"So, what do you want to do today?" Amanda asked me.

"Not sure. What I am sure of though, is that we will find a solution to this problem."

"Right. Oh, Y/N, do you like Taco Bell?"

"Um, is that even a question? Who doesn't like Taco Bell?" I was surprised by her question. I was sure that Taco Bell would be the perfect solution for our plans.

"Perfect, because I promised a viewer that I would make a Taco Bell taste test challenge.  It's basically where you find the grossest sounding things to you on the Taco Bell menu, and then you try them. Wanna do it with me?"

"Yes, of course, I would love to eat nasty Taco Bell food with you. It's my one and only goal in life to poison myself with disgusting food."

"So that's a no?"

"Wrong. I actually have nothing better to do today, so, sure, why not."

"Okay, you're going to come with me and we can both split the food choices," Amanda said, making sure that she had everything planned out. It was kinda adorable.

We got out of bed and got dressed. We both wore ripped black jeans and flannels. It was almost blatant to even the dullest of people that we were great friends. I did kinda wish that Amanda would ask me out so that I didn't have to make that first move. We got in the car, and I turned on my music. I played some Social Repose (sorry if you don't like him or don't know who that is) and Amanda seemed to really like it. At this point, I was like the music guru for her, as her playlist didn't have a lot of variety. I mean, mine doesn't either, but it has more variety than hers.

As we walked into the Taco Bell, I noticed a very familiar smell. Great, burnt cheese and tortillas. Just what I wanted to smell when I walked in here... We went up to the counter and I saw the "smothered burrito." That sounded a little bit gross, so I asked for that. Amanda found a few more things, and so did I. We both left the shop very satisfied with what we had just purchased. Well, what I just purchased. Amanda forgot her wallet at home, along with her drivers ID. Let's just say I drove home.

When we both returned to the house, we sat down in Amanda's kitchen. We decided to sit at the table, and set everything down. Amanda set her camera up in front of the table, and I helped her set up the lights. Let's just say I was a big help.

"You ready?" She said as she gathered all of the nasty tacos and burritos in front of us. We had bought two of each one, so there were a lot of things to gather. She started recording and she sat down. "There's a lot of shit in front of us- were about to eat it. What are your feelings on that?"

"Let's just hope it's good shit."

"I can only hope so." She paused for a moment. "Okay, let's both say hi."

We both looked at the camera. I counted down from three so we both said it at the same time.

"Hi!"

"So, Amanda, what're we doing today?"

"We're going to do the 'Taco Bell Challenge,' the challenge where you go to Taco Bell, and find gross food on the menu. Then, well... We eat it."

"If we get food poisoning, then you know that we lost the challenge."

"Right, so, let's get eating!" Amanda screamed at the top of her lungs, and it felt like she burst my eardrums.

"I think my ears are broken now."

Amanda pulled out the first burrito thank I picked out- the smothered burrito. It looked and smelled like bullshit. Great. I'm eating that. I took my burrito and showed it to the camera. "So there's a lot of cheese on the top, which, I won't lie, is a nice touch."

"I agree, I do like me some nice cheese to top off my smothered burrito. I presume that it will add lots of taste to the meal, along with a few more hours of indigestion?"

"I can see that. Now, enough talking, let's shove this.. Smothered burrito.. Into our valuable bodies."

Both Amanda took a bite at the same time, and looked at each other. We had slightly satisfied looks on our faces. "I'm very surprised that I like this," I said, raising my eyebrows

"You know what, Y/N, I agree. I thought he hat this was going to be very disgusting, but it was only slightly disgusting, with a lot of cheese on the top."

"Yeah, the cheese did add a lot of flavour, didn't it?"

"It really did. Okay, I give the smothered burrito 5/10 quesadillas. Now, on to the next thing."

After what felt like an hour of eating decent tasting food that's really bad for you, we ended the video. We both had huge stomach aches and our head hurt. I checked the time. 10:56. "Hey, Amanda, I'm headed off to bed to get some sleep. My head and stomach really hurt, so, if you'd like to join me, you can."

"Yeah, I'll come with you."

We both walked into Amanda's room and changed into pyjamas. I turned the light off and layer down in the bed. I couldn't see anything, but knew that Amanda wasn't in the bed yet. I suddenly felt something jump onto the bed, and heard a scream rage right in front of me. I screamed super loud, and then I heard Amanda laugh.

"I hate you!" I yelled, beginning to laugh. "You know that I don't like it when people scare me!"

She looked at me, and she couldn't even contain her laughter. I could tell because I was finally able to see after my eyes had adjusted to the darkness of the room. "I know, but it was so cute-" she paused for laughter, "to hear to scream!"

"No it wasn't- you know what, good night."

"Okay, Ms.Grumpy. I love you," I heard Amanda say. Oh, fuck, what do I say? Do I love her back? Well of course I do, but.. In that way? I don't know what to do, it's been too long, just say something.

"I love you too." Face palm. I can't believe I just said that. Whatever, it's true..    And with that, I fell asleep with my arm around Amanda.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry I didn't post last night, I fell asleep watching Amanda... Oops. I'll try and maybe post again tonight, I don't know how successful I'll be, though. Probably not very. Anyway, thank you for understanding. c: