Chapter 3

I woke up to Amanda almost screaming to the top of her lungs. She wasn't in bed, so I shot up and ran out of the room towards the sound. Turns out she was screaming at her phone while playing a game. I was relieved, but she scared the living shit out of me.

"What the hell, Amanda, I thought you were getting killed or something." I yelled, but also laughed, making sure I wasn't too harsh.

"This game is so hard. Try it!" She threw her phone at me, and I nearly dropped the phone. Y/N, you almost broke Amanda's phone. You useless piece of shit.

I looked at the phone screen and saw a bird faced with a wall. The title read 'Flappy Bird," and I threw the phone back. "No. No, you wouldn't do that to me, would you?"

"Does it look like I'm joking? Come on over here, I'll show you."

I made my way over to the couch, and sat next to her. She clearly didn't think that I was close enough, because she patted the space next to her. I scooted closer, and she showed me the screen.

"Watch me play, then you're playing."

"Fine."

I saw Amanda take a deep breath, and tap the screen. The bird started moving, and it went straight for a green pipe with a hole in the centre. The bird missed the opening, and it fell.

"Damn it!" Amanda screamed.

I laughed really loud, "Wow, you can even get a bird through a hole." I almost immediately regretted what I said. "I mean, uhh.."

Amanda was laughing like a hyena at this point. "What the hell does that mean?!? Is the flappy bird having sex?" She exclaimed, looking at me straight in the eye.

"I mean, yeah. Sure."

It was silent for a minute, and Amanda looked at me for what felt like an eternity. I didn't break my stare. I liked it too much.

"Follow me," she commanded. Amanda got up and I followed her to her room. She began undressing. I already knew what was going on. I did the same thing. We both got under the covers.

"Amanda, I don't know."

"Sure you do, you're naked right now. Accept your fate, Y/N."

I smiled and said "Okay."

--------------------------------------

"Amanda, I'm so happy we did that... You were so good."

"Wasn't I? But, Y/N, honey... You were so good. There's no way to describe what I just experienced."

The two of us were out of bed, still naked. We were looking out the window at the view. The sun was out that day, and it was really nice outside. We look at each other.

"I wanna go outside and play," I said.

"You read my mind."

We got dressed in shorts and loose tank tops. We ran outside like children, and Amanda gasped dramatically. "I have something."

"What...?"

"I'll be right back." Amanda ran back inside and I was left alone for about 30 seconds when she came sprinting back outside with two huge yoga balls. "I have balls!" Th  screeched.

"Yes, preach!" I screamed along with her. I took a yoga ball and sat on it. "What are we to do with these huge balls?"

"Well, I made up a game called 'Bounce,' where you see how high you can bounce you yoga ball. But there's a twist."

"Woah, a twist. Big surprise from Amanda."

"Hey, it's a big twist!"

"Just keep talking!"

"Okay, okay. The twist is that you have to bounce the ball off of something, and see how high you can get it."

"That's not a big twist. I was promised a big twist, Amanda!"

"I was promised positive feedback on my original game, Y/N!"

"Whatever, we're not playing that. It sounds dumb."

"Do you have a better idea?"

"I say we we throw the balls at each other and see if the two balls hit each other. If they do, we lose, and maybe get hit in the face. The thing is, we have to throw to balls straight ahead."

"This already sounds so boring, let's just throw them at each other. No rules."

"Sounds like a plan." I grabbed my ball and chucked it at her, hitting her square in the face. Amanda let out a small scream, and then looked at me with angry eyes. I smirked, and she threw her ball at me. It hit me in the shoulder. "You can do better than that, weakling!"

"Oh, now you're playing a real game." She looked at me. "Noodle."
I tried not to laugh as the weak insult, but I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing, and Amanda started laughing too. "Hey, I put effort into that! I think it's pretty good!"

"You think wrong, sweetie." I fell over, I was laughing way too hard. Amanda ran over to me and bent over. She hit me on the shoulder really hard, and I continued laughing.

"Get up, you... Noodle!"

"No, stop!" I screamed, desperately begging her to end this mental abuse. I couldn't stand her sense of humour, yet it was perfect. I also loved it at the same time, which began our friendship in the first place.

"No, seriously, get up. I want to do something with you!" She shook my shoulder.

"Okay, okay, okay. Only because you're really cute." I stood up.

Amanda blushed so hard, her cheeks were not just pink, but bright red. She smiled, and giggled a little bit. Wow, I've never heard her giggle. It's so cute..

"Okay, let's go lay in the grass and watch the sun set. We've been out here for a little while." She grabbed my arm and dragged me over to a large patch of grass behind her house. There were no trees in the way of the view to the sunset, so we lay down. It's really beautiful.

"Amanda, I don't know if I've even seen something so beautiful."

"Ive seen something more beautiful than any sunset."

"What would that be?"

"You." She looked at me with those eyes again. I looked at her and smiled.

"I love you, Amanda."

"I love you too."

Next thing I knew, the sun was down, and I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aye sorry this is so bad. I feel like the story is moving too fast. What do you think? Also, sorry about yesterday. I was writing at about 2 am and I was so tired. I was so tired that I fell asleep for 15 minutes while typing. Oops.