Chapter 2

(E/C= Eye Colour)

I woke up and questioned where I was. This isn't my room. Oh, wait, I'm at Amanda's house. I checked the time- 6:27 am. I looked to my right, and Amanda was still asleep. She looked so graceful while sleeping. Her breathing was steady, and she was facing me. I carefully stepped out of bed and got into a red flannel shirt that had darker red accents. I put the shirt over my tank top, and slipped on some black skinny jeans. My toothbrush was in my backpack, so I grabbed that before leaving. I walked out of the room and looked around, but no one was awake. I found the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. By the time I was done, I found Amanda on the couch eating a Chipotle burrito and wearing my flannel that she asked to wear the previous night. She was wearing shorts that obviously used to be jeans, but were cut at the knee. She saw me and looked up. She had a mouth full of Chipotle, and she smiled.

"Hy, gerd mernin!" She said with a mouth full of lettuce and beef.

I laughed. "Good morning, Amanda. How'd you sleep?"

"Good," she said, after swallowing. "Don't ask me why I eat Chipotle for breakfast, I had I left over from a video."

"Don't worry, I understand."

"So, Y/N, did you want to be in the video? We can do the 'how many flannels can you wear' challenge. I've thought about it for a while, but never did it. I don't have enough flannels, surprisingly. Now that you've brought at least 20 more, we can do it!" Amanda took another bite of her burrito.

"I mean, yeah. Why not?" I was still wondering if this was a good choice. What would her fans think? What would the entire internet think...?

"Alright, I'll grab all of the flannels. Just so you know, we're both starting at 0 flannels."

"Okay." Shit. 0 flannels? What the fuck does that mean? We start shirtless? I'm so confused..

Amanda returned with what seemed like 50 flannel shirts and flopped them onto the couch. "Okay, that looks like enough. Right?"

"Yeah, that should be enough." I laughed a little bit, still confused with the whole 'starting at 0' thing. I decided to ignore it, and just accept anything that Amanda put me through. I trust her a lot.

I sat on the couch silently while she set of the camera and lights. It took a long time, and I could tell that it was taking longer than it usually does. Amanda was constantly swearing, and saying things like Come on, just work already. Or Wow, we're playing that game. Okay, no, that's cool, I only wanted to make a video.  I had to wait a good 15 minutes before Amanda was finally able to get the camera and lights to work. She pressed record, and flopped onto the couch.

"You ready?" She asked me innocently. She looked at my straight into the eyes. Her gaze met mine. She smiled.

"Yep." My E/C eyes were no match for her beautiful sky blue ones.

We both looked at the camera and Amanda stuck up her right hand. "Hi!" I smiled a little awkwardly. "Im here today with someone that I met on the street, say hi, street person!"

"Hi, I'm Y/N, and I slept with Amanda last night. Those were fun times." I couldn't have sounded more awkward are sarcastic. "Don't worry, not like that. I just... Stayed over night at her house." Face palm. What am I saying? What the hell am I doing?

"Today, we're doing the ' How many flannels can you fit on your body' challenge. Basically how it works, if that we both have very large piles of flannel shirts next to us." She lifted up her pile and showed the camera, so I did the same. "We need to see how many of these we can each put on our bodies before one of them doesn't button closed. Whoever fits the most on wins!"

"Alright, so, I think it's only fair that we start with 0, just so that we can start even, and make sure that no one is cheating." I said, making sure to mention it since Amanda wanted me to.

"That's a good point, Y/N. So, let's do it."

I confidently ripped my flannel shirt off and added it to my pile. Amanda did the same with hers. I looked at her back as she turned to place the shirt onto the pile. She had acne on her back, and it was very red and irritated. Then she turned around. I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra, which was fine.

She told me about how we should look at the screen like our shirts disappeared, did to the jump cut that Amanda was going to add later on that day while editing. So, we did so. And then we started the challenge. We got fairly high.

"27. 27. That's a lot of flannels on your body. You got more than me!" Amanda exclaimed super happily. "Alright thank you so much for watching. I make new videos every single week day, and you have just been man-handled. I love you guys so much," Amanda kissed the palm of her hand, "bye!"

"Nice outro. Very original," I told her. "I love the 'man-handled' part. I think it's really cute!"

"Awe, thanks! Well, that's really all that we do for a video. All I have to do now it edit it. If you want, what I can do it set up the tv, or other computers in the house."

"No, really, it's okay. Thank you though. I'll be fine watching you edit." And that's what I did. I spent the entire rest of the time watching Amanda edit the video. It was quite interesting, actually, how she could cut certain parts and place them in different places. Amanda asked me start getting questions, but one stood out.

"What's you sexual orientation?" She asked me, a nervous voice.

"I'm pansexual, that's how to roll in this cruel word.

"I'm lesbian. That's okay, right?"

"Oh, of course!"

"Hey, it's getting late, we should probably get going to sleep."

"I agree." We both climbed into bed with both lights off, and slept in jeans and each had taken off every single flannel.

"Good night, Y/N."

"Good might, Amanda."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is chapter two! I hope you like to, as its really boring and annoying. I mean, your friend was eating Chipotle  for breakfast. I was a bit confused, myself.