Four: Operation: Get Captured

The crew settled themselves for a rest before the plan was to proceed. Luffy and Usopp left early for water, and Sylviana found herself going over the plan's details in her head. What if something goes wrong? She tasked herself with thinking up precautions just in case. Sanji began to doubt sending the two idiots (Luffy and Usopp) on the task of getting water was a good idea.

"It's just getting water, Im sure they can do that much." Nami replied.

"Perhaps."

Sylviana didnt pay attention as she stared at the weird banana on top of Rain Dinners.

Zoro walked up and plopped down beside her.

"Girl, relax. Your plan will work, and if it doesn't, We'll still manage. I mean, we've got Luffy on our side, after all." He cracked a grin, causing a smile to etch its way onto blue-eyed girl.

"I don't know. I just have this feeling that something's going to happen soon." She stood up and dusted off her robe. "I'll go on ahead to Crocie's casino." Zoro ignored the odd nickname. "You guys all know the plan, right?"

"Yup." They replied in unision.

"Okay. I'l meet you at the casino when Master Luffy and Usopp returns with the water."

~5 mins later...

At the entrance of Rain Dinners, a white haired girl stood at the entrance, a calm expression on her face as she strides in, observing the gamblers at the slot machines and poker tables. It was one huge room with pillars for support. She remembered that this was a pyramid-shaped building, and wondered what was upstairs, since this seemed to be the main room.

From walking around a bit, there were three other doors, save for the exit. A V.I.P. door , the kitchen, and a "Restricted Owners Only" door. The latter seemed suspicious. She nonchalantly made her way towards it, and, making sure no on saw her, and then her body dissolved into a sparkling sky-blue mist and slipped underneath the door. On the other side was a staircase.

Making her way up, she eventually reached the top and found herself before hundreds of sacks, crates, and barrels. It was dim, and her eyes glowed a hazy blue in the room, shedding more light as she checked the contents of each container. The the crates held explosives, the barrels contained swords and a variety of guns and pistols. She guessed that the sacks contained gunpowder, and opened one up. Inside there was indeed powder, but not the type she had been expecting.

It was a light green. She let out a small chuckle. It reminded her of a certain swordsman's hair.

(Facing off with some Baroque Works Agents, the aforementioned moss-head sneezed)

She knew the substance immediately. Wasn't this banned? She grabbed a handful and tucked it into a small navy-blue sack, tightening its opening and fastening it on her belt. Who knows? Dance Powder may come in handy~

But why would an evil Shibukai in this desert country have so much Dance Powder...wait a minute. The gears in the tactitian's mind clicked into place as part of Crocodile's intentions was revealed to her. A mischevious grin graced her lips.

"Crocie you sneaky, sneaky dog... you've become better at planning. But not enough to trick me..."

Sylviana made her way back down the stairs and slid underneath the doorframe as mist once more, making sure she wasn't caught. She began to make her way to the entrance. She leaned on the doorway when she spotted Nami-nee and Usopp being held at gunpoint. She was about to save them until Zoro-nii took care of it by giving the two's attackers a boot to the face. Huh. Wasn't that Mr. Prince's thing? Whatever. Speaking of...