it's only my first day

chapter 3

Vivian/Annastasia's P.O.V.

so it's really awkward walking the boys to their dressing room because its all silent and stuff. I keep trying to think of a way to make conversation but i swear it is the hardest thing in the world to do. i mean what do you say to a world famous boy band. do i start off with i love your music or OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO SEXY......ok probably not the second one that will make me seem creepy.

"Soooooooooooooo....." was all i could think of to say thankfully liam saved me.

"so where are you from?" liam asked

"i'm from Ireland" i answered

"really??? where in ireland???" Niall  butted in.

uh oh it didn't say this in my file i forgot niall was from ireland.

"im from some really small town with a name that i can't evensay and i lived there for almost my whole life."

"oh" was all he said and then it got quiet again.

"do you know who we are?" harry asked suddenly scaring me half to death so i jumped.

"you scared te beejeesus out of me and yes i know who you are."

"then why aren't ypu freaking out?"

i giggled "conceded much?" i asked "but i think that you guys are amazing singers you just aren't my favorite band...but do not worry i am freaking out a little bit on the inside"

"oh ok well then what is your favorite band?' he asked

"i do not know there are so many good ones."

and it went on like this them asking me questions all the way to the dressing room. finally we got there and i sent them in to get ready.

when they came out i have to say i was pretty pleased with myself the because lou, their stylist, had me pick out the outfits and they looked really good. the thing is is that im not usually very fashionable so this was a big step for me. suddenly simon came in.

"ok boys its time for you to get on stage" he said and with that they left leaving me alone with simon.

"so im guessing that you are vivian or should i say "annastasia"" he said

"yep thats me... so what is my mission exactly?" i asked

"well the boys have been recieving some very bad threats. they do not know about it though and we can not let them know because it will worry them. we want to stop any attempts before they start."

"so what do you need me for?"

"we heard that you were the best so we want you to track whoever is behind this down and arrest him before anything hapens to the boys."

"i can do that"

"good"

"so whats life like as a big shot  Mr. i no longer want to train this girl because she is to crazy?" i teased him. simon had once been my instructor but quit because he could not handle all this.

"its good Ms. im do not like what he is telling me so im going to set him on fire."

"those were good times weren't they" i said while smiling

"yeah they were" he laugh

and that is how we spent half the show laughing like crazy until the boys came in for a break.

"well it looks like some people are having fun without us." louis said. "this is unexceptable since i am the fun master" he said with a completelly straight face which just made me laugh even harder and i guess my laugh was infectious because soon everybody else was laughing to and i don't even know why. then they started asking me more questions